How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 4650 Setup
The ink cartridges contain the ink inside it that is necessary for performing different operations of the printer like printing, scanning. Ink is a semi-liquid material that contains pigments dissolved in a chemical solvent. The type of cartridges used in HP Officejet 4650 Printer is HP 63 Black and HP 63 Tri-color. The genuine cartridges provide high-quality, professional documents at a low cost per sheet. Based upon your requirements you can use the HP Standard sized or the HP High Yield INk cartridges. The HP 63 original Black ink cartridges provides a page yield of 190 pages. Using the HP 63 original tri-color, obtain a yield of 165 pages. The user can produce up to 480 pages through the 63 XL Black cartridge. Print up to 330 pages using HP 63 XL cartridge. Check the ink levels on your cartridge, replace the same if the printer runs out of ink. Below We Provide the Simple Instructions for How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
Quick Steps for Change Ink Cartridge on OJ4650 Printer
- Switch On the Officejet 4650 printer.
- “Make Sure” you load enough sheets of A4 paper in the input tray.
- Open the Access Doors by using the side handles of the printer.
- Release the ink cartridges from their respective slots.
- Remove the new cartridge from its package.
- “Pull” the orange tab and discard the protective tapes.
- Insert the cartridge into the correct slot and push until it gets seated firmly.
- “Close” the cartridge access and print an alignment page.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
- Get the cartridges from the trusted retailers. Make sure the cartridges you buy are compatible with your HP Officejet 4650 Printer.
- “Replace” the cartridge if the ink in it low or empty. Else, if problematic cartridges are present, replace them. Power On the Officejet printer.
- Make sure you load a sufficient amount of blank, white papers in the main input tray. Place your hands at the handles that are present on either side of the printer and raise the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartriages moves and resets inside the HP printer. Wait until the carriage does not make any unwanted noise.
- Lift the lid on the ink cartridge and gently push it backward. This is done to release the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Pull up the cartridge to remove it. Tear the sealed package and take any one of the ink cartridge from it.
- Hold the cartridge only by touching the black plastic. “Remove” all the plastic tapes that are available on the cartridge. Hold the cartridges by its sides and keep it in a way the nozzles on it faces towards the printer.
- Slide the cartridge into the slot and close the lid on its slot. Use the procedures mentioned above to install all the other cartridges.
- Close the “access door”. Once you have installed the new cartridges, an alignment page gets printed.
- Wait for the alignment page to get ejected from the printer completely, place it and tap OK on the printer’s panel. Above We Explained Briefly about how to replace ink cartridge hp officejet 4650 printer. Still, you get any Confusion call Toll-Free Now.