How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 3830 Printer
The HP Officejet 3830 printer has the capacity of handling up to 60 sheets in the input tray and 25 sheets in the output tray. Hence, it is best suitable for a home office that is affordable for small business. The printer has the manual duplex (two-sided) printing that requires to flip the pages and reinsert it in the paper input tray to print on both sides of a paper. Learn How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 3830 Printer below.
Download the HP Smart app on your mobile device to enable the mobile printing feature. Make use of the HP All-in-One Printer Remote App if you are connecting the printer to the Android, iOS, and Windows mobile. Install the HP ePrint app if you want to connect to connect the printer to the Amazon devices. Use this application to check the printer’s status and scan or print wirelessly.
Quick Steps for Replace Ink Cartridge:
- Check whether the printer is Turned ON.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink cartridge moves to the center of the printer.
- “Press” the empty ink cartridge into the slot and remove it from the printer.
- Open the new replacement ink cartridge package.
- “Hold” the ink cartridge on either side without touching the contacts.
- Remove the “orange tape” and insert it into the respective slot.
- Push the ink cartridge slightly and close the cartridge access door.
Easy Guidance for How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 3830
- How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Officejet 3830 Detailed Instructions given Below. Check the ink levels in the ink cartridge using the HP software installed on your computer. Buy an original HP ink cartridge from the nearby store if the ink becomes low or empty.
- Make Sure whether your HP Officejet 3830 printer is “turned on”. Push the output tray extender and output tray into your HP printer.
- Open the outer door and then pull down the ink cartridge access door. The cartridge holder moves to the access area by itself.
- Wait until the cartridge holder becomes idle and silent. “Press” the used ink cartridge slightly to release it from the slot.
- Drag the ink cartridge out to “remove” it from the HP printer. Open the new ink cartridge package carefully without touching the metal contacts.
- Carry the ink cartridge on the black plastic area and remove the orange tape attached to it without replacing it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot with the nozzles facing the printer. Make sure whether you have placed the ink cartridge by matching the colors on the label.
- Push the inserted ink cartridge forward into its slot until it clicks into place. Redo the same process to replace the rest of the ink cartridges.
- Push the ink cartridge access door and lift the outer cover to close it. Open and pull down the output tray and the extender.
- Load a stack of paper in the main input tray of your printer. Press OK on the printer’s control panel to print an alignment page.