How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Envy 7155 Printer?
what ink for hp envy photo 7155?
HP Envy Photo 7155 is an ink-jet color printer that prints black and color documents. It operates on thermal ink-jet technology. This device is accompanied by a set of black and tri-color ink cartridges. The black cartridge has black color ink and the tri-color cartridge comprises Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow inks respectively. The cartridges undergo two different tests before they are available in the market. The tests are Accelerate Life test and Cap Storage test. The ink from ink cartridges are delivered on papers through On axis and Off axis ink delivery systems. Following Ink Cartridge List we provide the how to replace ink cartridge hp envy 7155 guidance.
The ink supplies are positioned above the printheads.
The ink is stored in isolated containers or integrated containers (with printheads).
The ink cartridges are linked to printheads through tubes.
- HP 64 Black Ink Cartridge.
- HP 64 Tri-color Ink Cartridge.
- HP 64XL Black Ink Cartridge.
- HP 64XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge.
- Link the “HP Envy 7155 Printer” to a power supply and turn it on.
- “Unlock” the ink cartridge access door and open it.
- Take the “dried ink cartridges” out of the ink slots.
- Remove the black and tricolor ink cartridges from their package.
- “Pull” the orange peel-off tab from the cartridges.
- “Make sure” not to touch the copper region of the cartridge.
- Put them into the designated ink slots.
- “Initiate” a print job and check the ink flow.
Quick Steps for Cartridge Replacement
Easy Guidance for How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Envy 7155 Printer
- Check the estimated ink levels of the ink cartridges. Go to the Control Panel menu on your HP Envy 7155 printer. Open the Ink Levels option under the Ink menu.
- Wait for a while and the estimated ink level of both the cartridges appears on the screen. You can also use the Ink drop icon on the printer’s access panel to check the ink level.
- If the ink cartridges run low on ink, replace them to avoid poor print quality.
- Get a new set of genuine HP ink cartridges from the manufacturer or a trusted retailer. Locate the ink cartridge access panel and remove the pin/lock on the panel.
- After unlocking, open the access panel and wait until the carriage moves from left to right and turns idle. Lift the ink slot lids and keep them steady. Remove the black ink cartridge from its package.
- Detach the peel-off tab from the cartridge. Hold the cartridge on the black plastic area and make sure not to touch the copper region or the nozzles.
- Put the cartridge into the black ink slot. Ensure that it locks in its position. Now, take the tricolor cartridge from its packing. Hold it by the sides and repeat the same procedure for installing it into the designated ink slot.
- Make sure that both cartridges lock into position. Close the slot lids and the cartridge access panel. The printer displays a message stating Genuine Ink Cartridges installed. Still, you have Queries Related How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Envy 7155 OR Others Contact Our Experts.