How to Remove Ink Cartridge from HP Deskjet 3752?
how to put ink in hp printer deskjet 3752
How to remove ink cartridge from HP Deskjet 3752 printer is explained in the upcoming topics. Ink cartridges are replaced when the ink goes low. You can also replace when the cartridges are damaged. The cartridges can be purchased from the HP Store.
Quick Steps for Remove Ink Cartridge
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer by force pressing its “power button”.
- Wait until the HP printer becomes idle.
- “Open” the access door which is located at the top of the HP printer.
- Wait until the carriage settles at the center of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- “Lift” the ink cartridge door.
- Slightly “press” the ink cartridges and remove it.
- “Take” the tri-color cartridges from the slot located on the left side.
- “Remove” the black cartridge from the other slot.
Detailed Guidance for How to Remove Ink Cartridge from HP Deskjet 3752
- The Ink cartridges are replaced when its ink level goes low. You can also replace if there are any issues with the ink cartridges.
- Check the ink cartridge issues before replacing with a new one. Carry out the upcoming guidelines to remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3752 printer if it is turned off. Power up your printer by force pressing its power button.
- Open the access door located at the top of the printer. Now the carriage moves to the center of your HP printer. Wait until the carriage settles.
- Gently press the ink cartridges of the printer and take it out.
- Remove the tri-color cartridge from the slot located at the left and black cartridge from the right-sided slot. After removing, you can insert new cartridges.
- The new cartridges can be purchased from the HP Store. Unpack the new ink cartridges. Peel off the protective tapes on the cartridges. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and electrical contacts of the cartridge to avoid ink clogs and bad electrical contacts.
- Never paste the protective tapes on the cartridge after removing it. Reinsert the cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Gently press the ink cartridges until it fits into the slot. After inserting, close the ink cartridge slot and access door of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer.
- Tap OK on the operation panel. Now the printer prints an alignment sheet. You can place the sheet on the scanner glass of the HP Deskjet 3752 printer to arrange the cartridges. Still you Have any queries related How to Remove Ink Cartridge from HP Deskjet 3752, others Contact Our Experts.