How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7155 Setup?
About HP Envy 7155 Printer
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7155, we need to load photo paper into the input tray. Then change the quality and color settings for best results in photo printing, and the photo prints successfully.
- Remove the plain paper from the main input tray.
- “Place” the photo paper into the input tray.
- “Adjust” the paper width guides, so they rest at the edges of the paper.
- Edit the photos to improve contrast, brightness, color, and other settings.
- “Select” the appropriate options in the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- “Use” the print job settings in the Document Properties window.
- Open the Document Properties for more print settings.
- Select OK -> Print, and the photo prints successfully.
Quick Steps for Print Photos
Easy Guidance for How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7155 Setup
- In Windows, place photo paper into the main input tray by removing the plain paper from it.
- Open the software, select the printer name, and choose Print.
- Select the button that opens up the Properties or Preferences Dialog box.
- You can also choose the options in the Printing Shortcut tab.
- To change other print settings, choose the Other tab.
- To close the Properties dialog box, select OK, and choose OK again to begin printing.
- In case of Mac, select Print from the File menu in your software.
- Ensure that your printer is selected, and set the print options. If you do not see the options on the Print dialog box, select Show Details.
- Select the relevant paper size in the pop-up menu and choose the orientation.
- Select Paper Type/Quality for any other settings like paper type, quality, color options, and click Print. The printer begins to print the photo successfully. In, additionally need any solution related “How to Print Photos on HP Envy 7155” (OR) Others Contact Our Experts.