How to Print on HP Officejet 4630 Printer?
where is the paper tray on hp officejet 4630?
The paper tray of the HP Officejet 4630 printer is located right below the control panel. It is clumped inside the printer. Put down the tray cover and drag the tray out. Pull the tray extender towards you until it extends completely. You can refer the user manual that gives you the complete knowledge about the printer parts. Go to the website 123.hp.com/oj4630 and type the model name in the search box. Click on the link provided and download the manual. The manual has the description on each part with pictures. Read the instructions and locate the paper tray in the printer. Load the paper tray with a fresh stack of paper for getting better print results. Refer to the instructions on this page to complete the How to Print on HP Officejet 4630 Setup.
How to Print Envelopes on HP Officejet 4630 Printer?
- “Hold the input tray” and drag the extender towards you.
- Slide the paper width guides out as long as it extends.
- “Load” the required number of envelopes into the input tray.
- Make sure” not to load more than five envelopes at a time.
- Adjust the paper width guides so that the envelope binds up tightly.
- Pull the tray extender out and lift to open the paper catch.
- Open the document and align the document that suits the envelope.
- Preview the “envelope by clicking” on the Print Preview option.
- “Using” the Presets print option make additional and Click OK.
- Click Print.
How to Print Photos on HP Officejet 4630?
- Right-Click on the photo and open it with Windows Photo Viewer.
- Make “adjustments” in the photo before you start printing it.
- Click File and choose Print from it or click on the Print icon.
- The Print Pictures window opens which contains print settings.
- “Open” the Document Properties to access more setting options.
- Click on the “Preferences option” in the Print Properties window.
- “Select” the type of orientation either Portrait or Landscape.
- “Modify” the quality of the picture and choose the color scale for the photo.
- “Load” the required number of photo sheets into the input tray.
- Click OK and then click Print.
How to Print Documents on HP Officejet 4630?
- Proofread the document and modify the settings, Before you start printing.
- Click on File — > Print from the menu, the print dialog opens.
- “Choose” your printer from the drop-down list of the Printer option.
- “Choose” Default Settings or change to Color from the Presets menu,
- Enter the total number of copies to be printed.
- “Click” Paper Type in the Media & Quality menu.
- Select the “Paper Size”, “Paper type” and adjust the Quality slider.
- “Select Layout” from print options and choose Two-Sided printing if you want.
- Modify other settings by choosing different print options from the list.
- Click Print.
- Above We Provide the Guidance for how to print on hp officejet 4630 like Print Photos, Print Documents, etc. For Quick Troubleshooting Support Contact Our Experts via Toll-Free.