How to Print on HP Laserjet Pro m451nw Printer?
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw printer provides professional quality prints that helps you increase productivity and save time. Use original HP ink cartridges to obtain smooth color and bold text outputs. Make use of the Automatic duplexing feature to save paper costs. The Laserjet Pro printer supports wired, USB, wireless, and various mobile printing connectivity options. The printer’s speed is 21 pages per minute for both black and colored toner cartridges. The monthly print volume is around 40,000 pages. The Laserjet Pro 400 451nw printer has a 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray, and 50-sheet multipurpose tray. Learn How to Print on HP Laserjet Pro m451nw Printer Below.
- Before you initiate the print function, ascertain to insert a sufficient amount of white papers into the main input tray of your Laserjet Pro printer.
- Install the setup toner cartridges that are offered along with your device in the shipment box.
- Ascertain to connect your Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw printer to your Windows, Mac, or mobile.
- Click the file that you want to print. Open the document so that it displays on your Personal Computer’s screen.
- Tap the Ctrl and P buttons that are present on your keyboard at the same time.
- After the printing pop-up menu appears on your system, choose the name of your HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw printer.
Simple Instructions for Single-Side Print
- If required, modify the print settings.
- Select the Print button on your desktop to send the document to the print queue of your HP Laserjet Pro printer and then wait for the process to complete. In, above we provide the guidance for How to Print on HP Laserjet Pro m451nw Printer in Single-Side
Simple Instructions for Double-Side Print on HP LJPRO m451nw
- Ascertain to place enough quantity of white papers in the main input tray to overcome the problems with page ordering. Check if the toner cartridges of your Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw printer are installed.
- Windows: Select the File tab present at the left side of your computer.
- Press the Ctrl + P keys or choose the Print option. Click the Two-sided Option that is present under the Page Layout or Duplex Printing menu.
- Make sure to connect your Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw printer to the Personal Computer either through a wired or wireless network.
- Choose the name of your Laserjet Pro printer from the Printers drop-down list.
- Select the Print option that is available at the bottom of your desktop to initiate printing.
- Mac: Open the document that needs to be printed and then choose the File tab.
- Click Print and look for a Two-Sided menu on the Print dialog box. If the Two-Sided menu is available, it indicates that your Laserjet Pro printer supports the Automatic duplexing feature.
- Tick the checkbox and select Layout. Choose Binding from the Two-Sided tab and then click Print.
- You can also print on both the sides of the paper using the manual duplexing method. In, above we provide the guidance for How to Print on HP Laserjet Pro m451nw Printer in Double-Side