How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer?
HP Laserjet Pro m401n Specs
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n printer is designed to print on various types of papers including labels. You can print high-quality labels cheaply. To print labels, use a special type of paper. Adjustments the settings to default to get the best results.
- Carry out the steps given below to print labels using the manual feed option and load the labels into the tray.
- Choose the “Print option” from the software program.
- “Select” the printer name from the list and click Properties to open the print driver.
- “Press” the Paper/Quality tab. Choose the correct size for the loaded sheet of labels in the Page Size drop-down list.
- Click Labels in the Paper Type drop-down list.
- “Choose” Manual Feed in the Paper Source drop-down list.
- Select the OK button to close the Document Properties dialog box.
- Choose the “OK button” to print the page in the Print dialog box.
Quick Steps for Install HP LJPRO m401n Printer
Detailed Guidance for How to Print Labels on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Remove all the papers from the input tray and keep the label paper into the tray.
- Check for any damages like tears, curls, or wrinkles that causes a paper jam or print poor quality.
- Move the paper width guide to the left of the tray.
- Place label papers into the input tray with the print side facing upwards. If the printer has a priority feed slot, load single sheet of paper into the printer at a time.
- Adjust the paper width guides on each side of the tray so that they align with the edges of the label paper.
- Open the software program and select File -> Print to open the Printer Preferences box.
- Choose Plain or Automatic as the paper type. Modify the paper size if needed to match the size of the paper in which you are printing.
- Choose the Paper Source option and click Upper Tray as the source if necessary.
- Also, make additional changes like Print Quality. Then select OK -> Print.
- Thus the label gets printed successfully in the HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n printer.