How to Print Envelopes on HP Officejet 5740 Printer
The print function in HP printers is a process of reproducing the texts and images. The printer accepts the graphics from the computer and transfers the data usually to various paper types and sizes. how to print envelopes on hp officejet 5740 is, the PC sends the information to the printer and a hard copy of the file gets generated.
Quick Guidance for Print Envelopes on HP OJ5740
- Load the envelope papers in the input tray.
- “Search” for wordpad, in Windows and click Wordpad.
- “Choose” the envelope type from the Size menu.
- “Select” “Landscape” as the orientation and then click OK.
- Enter the address in the address bar.
- Align and “center” the text using the formatting tools.
- “Choose” the Menu icon and move your mouse cursor over the Print option”.
- “Select” Print Preview to make sure the address is appropriately sized and centered. Make additional changes, click Print.
How to Print Envelopes on HP Officejet 5740 Printer?
- For Mac: Use the Mac word processing or contact management applications to print a name and address on the envelope.
- Place the envelope papers in the main input tray. The process of loading varies based upon where the input tray is present on your HP printer.
- The Contact application is pre-installed in the Mac computers, it includes the settings to print and format envelopes.
- Search for Contacts on your Mac dock and then select the Contacts application from the results. Choose the name of the contact you want to print the envelope. Make sure you have filled out the address fields.
- Select the File menu and choose Print. If a dialog box appears, click the Show Details button present at the bottom Select the Style menu and click Envelopes.
- Choose Layout and then select the size of your envelope from the Layout pop-up menu. Click the Layout option if you want to add, remove or alter the return address field. Check or uncheck the square box next to the Print my address option. Choose Orientation and click Landscape. Choose Print.
- For Windows: The word processing or pre-formatted apps can be used to print a name and address on the envelope. Load envelopes into the input tray.
- Open WordPad on your Windows device and choose the Menu icon. Click Page Setup, the page setup menu opens. Choose the type of envelope in the Size menu, click Landscape as the orientation and select OK.
- Type the address, align and center the text using the formatting tools on the Home tab. Choose the Menu icon and then move your mouse cursor over the Print option.
- Select the Print Preview option and make sure the address is centered and sized correctly. Make any additional changes to align the text if required and click Print.
- Above, Instructions are Simply Explained How to Print Envelopes on HP Officejet 5740 Printer. You Have any Trouble with Print envelope, documents, etc…Call Toll-Free.