How to Make a HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Print Darker?
To print documents, photos, or web pages darker, adjust the settings in the How to Make a HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Print Darker.
- Tap Darker on the device control panel to see the current contrast setting and adjust the Darker settings for the current job.
- Move the slider towards right to make the copy darker than the original.
- Tap Start Copy to save the selection and start the copy job.
- “Press Enter” on the device control panel to adjust for default settings.
- Press the “< or >“ button to choose Copy Setup and then tap Enter.
- “Hold” the < or > button to choose Dark, and tap Enter.
- “Adjust” it to the right to make all the copies darker.
- “Tap” Enter to save the settings.
Quick Steps for Make Print Darker
Detailed Guidance for How to Make a HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Print Darker
- Inspect the toner level by separating the toner cartridgefrom the printer. Shake it several times and return it to the printerto increase the print quality.
- Double-click the Printers icon in the Windows Control Panel, and select the printer you are printing with. Select Properties and increase in small increments. The printer will use more toner at a slower rate.
- So increase the settings in smaller increments instead of choosing the highest setting instantly. Adjust the toner setting density. The adjustment can be done through Windows Control Panel which allows you to regulate the amount of toner used in printing text and graphics.
- The darker the image the higher the toner density. Experiment with different types of paper. Some printers work better with lighter paper while others work with heavier paper.
- If the paper contains only one printable side, ensure that it’s facing down in the paper tray. Premium coated paper produces superior results, because it doesn’t allow the toner particles to sink below its surface.
- Check the printer’s rollers and ensure that they are properly seperated into place. A variety of printing problems can be caused due to the misaligned laser printer mechanisms.
- Check the unit for any foreign material. Unplug the printer’s power cable allow it to cool for an hour and separate the unit. Open the unit and check the top and bottom edges of the developer roller.
- If you find one or more tabs, remove and wipe off the roller by using a lint-free cloth. This Provide the Solution for How to Make a HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Print Darker. For more Assistance Contact Our Experts.