How to Load Paper in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw?
- “Pull” the input paper tray out from the printer.
- “Gently” move the “paper width” guides to the extreme end.
- “Load” a pile of plain paper in the input tray.
- “Check” if the stack of sheet remains flat at all the four edges.
- The paper width guides should be moved inward so that they rest against the pile of paper.
- “Push” the paper down and verify that the pile rests below the limit tabs on the sides of the tray.
- The “maximum” paper capacity of the input tray is 150 sheets.
- “Insert” the paper tray into the printer and print a configuration report. Finally Get the Quick Guidance How to Load Paper in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw.
How to Load Plain Paper in HP LJPRO m451nw?
- Open the access door of the tray.
- “Drag” the tray out and move the paper width guides to their outermost positions.
- “Remove” any unused paper from the tray.
- “Place” the pile of photo paper into the tray with the short end facing the printer and the print side facing downwards.
- Make sure that you do not load any curled or wrinkled paper.
- Push the pile of paper into the tray until it halts.
- Move the paper width guides inward until they stop against the sides of the sheet.
- Close the door of the tray and open the extender.
How to Load Photo Paper in HP LJPRO m451nw?
How to Loading envelopes on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw?
- Open the paper input tray of your printer.
- Move the paper width guides outward to their maximum.
- Place the envelopes with the print side facing upwards and the stamp edge towards the rear of the input paper tray.
- Use only the HP recommended envelopes for your printer.
- Do not use the envelopes with clips, coated linings, snaps, self-stick adhesives, or synthetic materials.
- Ascertain that you do not use any damaged, nicked, or wrinkled envelopes.
- Move the paper width guides inward such that they fit against the envelopes.
- Insert the input paper tray back into your printer.
How to fix HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw Paper not Feeding Issue?
- Use the Power button and turn On your HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw Printer.
- With the device turned On, unplug the power cable from it.
- Detach the power cable from the electrical outlet and wait for a few seconds.
- Connect the power cable back into the wall socket.
- Attach the power cable back to the printer.
- If the printer does not power up automatically, use the Power button to turn it On manually.
- Replace any curved, dirty, torn, or wrinkled paper.
- Use only plain white paper in the printer.
- Make sure that all paper in the tray in the tray is of similar size and type.
- Do not load mixed sizes and types of paper inside the tray all at once.
- Tap the pile of paper on a smooth surface to line up the corners.
- Continue with the troubleshooting process if the above steps do not resolve the issue. In, Above We Provide the Detailed Guidance for How to Load Paper in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw such as Plain Paper, Photo Paper & Envelopes.