How to Load Paper in HP Deskjet 2652 Printer
How to Load Plain Paper in HP DJ2652 Printer?
- Follow the steps below to load plain paper in an appropriate way.
- Extend the input tray and pull the paper slide.
- Slide the paper width guides to their extent. Take a stack of fresh paper of equal size and load it into the input tray.
- Ensure that the paper stack do not have any folded edges at all.
- “Push” the paper stack completely into the tray until it reaches the end.
- “Push” the input tray inward until it locks in place.
- Check the paper settings on your computer make sure the correct paper type is set according to the type of paper loaded.
- Load only sufficient amount of paper. Inserting excess paper can result in paper jam or might cause issues while feeding paper.
How to Load Photo Paper in HP DJ2652 Printer?
- Inserting photo paper in the input tray is nearly the same as loading normal paper.
- Since the Deskjet 2652 printer does not have a dedicated photo tray, you have to load the photo paper in the input tray only.
- Load photo paper into the paper input tray located on the front side of the machine.
- Take out any plain or empty papers from the paper tray and and make sure you load only photo paper.
- The loaded paper should not be damaged or wrinkled.
- Load the paper in a way that the non-printable side faces down so that the image gets printed on the top side.
- After loading paper, set the paper width guides so that they rest against the edges of the paper.
How to Load Envelopes in HP DJ2652 Printer?
- Hit the Power button and switch ON the printer.
- Pull the input tray and extend the paper width guides.
- Take any normal paper out from the tray and replace them with envelopes that are compatible with the printer. Move the paper width guides and make them rest against the papers’ limits.
- Open the file using your document-viewing application. On the Menu bar, click on File and choose Print from the drop-down list.
- Select the printer model from the list and open the Properties tab. Click the Printing Shortcuts option and set the appropriate print settings.
- Make necessary changes like paper size, quality and other aspects to get the best print. Click on Apply and finally click on Print and wait till the envelope gets printed.
How to fix HP Deskjet 2652 Paper not Feeding Issue?
Paper jam issues in a Deskjet printer can occur while printing if a paper gets stuck due to the printer’s internal issues.
- This mostly occurs if the paper is not inserted properly or damaged paper is inserted.
- Refer our user manual for more information on how to load paper into your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- The manual also provides information on which paper should be used for loading.
- Check your paper settings on the computer.
- Check if any bits of paper are stuck inside the rollers.
- Use a flashlight and remove them with your hand. Above, Provide the Easy Guidance for How to Load Paper in HP Deskjet 2652 Printer, printer Envelope, etc…