How to Install Toner HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer?
What Toner for HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer?
HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d is a monochrome printer. It does not support color printing. This laser printer has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The print speed of this Laserjet Pro 400 m401d printer is about 35 pages per minute in black-and-white. It also has wireless facilities thereby allowing you to print through AirPrint from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The HP 80a (CF280A) toner cartridge prints up to 2,700 pages while the HP 80x (CF280X) prints about 6,900 sheets. Compatible toner cartridges are available in both sizes. Get professional quality toners at an affordable price. It is recommended to use only genuine HP toner supplies. There is no guarantee for the reliability or quality of non-HP or refilled toner cartridges. Check the authenticity of your toner cartridges. Purchase the replacement toner cartridges and other supplies from the HP Store or a local retailer. Learn How to Install Toner HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Below…
- “Open” the access door of the toner cartridge.
- Look for packing materials like cardboard, paper debris, or tape.
- Take the toner cartridge out from your printer.
- “Remove” any additional packing material inside the toner cartridge area.
- “Peel off” the orange tab on the toner cartridge.
- “Pull” the tab away from the toner cartridge and remove the protective tape on it.
- “Move” the toner cartridge to and from.
- Insert the toner cartridge and close the access door.
Easy Guidance Install Toner on HP LJPRO m401d
Detailed Solution for How to Install Toner HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer
- With your device turned On, press the button on the front cover to open it. Place your fingers on the handle of the toner cartridge and proceed to pull it out.
- Place the toner cartridge on the top of a paper bit in a separate location. Remove the new toner cartridge from its package.
- Pull the orange tab until it comes out of the toner cartridge entirely. Remove the toner from the printer and ascertain that the sealing tape has been peeled off properly.
- Verify that the memory chip is not damaged. Carefully inspect the surface of the imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge.
- Do not touch the roller or imaging drum on the bottom of the toner cartridge. Fingerprints on the imaging drum may cause print-quality problems.
- If you find any fingerprints, scratches, or other damage on the imaging drum, replace the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401D toner cartridges.
- If the imaging drum does not appear to be damaged, rock the toner cartridge gently several times and reinstall it. Print some pages to check if the issue is resolved.
- If the toner gets on your clothing, clean it with a dry cloth or wash it with cold water. Hot water sets toner into the cloth.
- Hold the toner cartridge and shake it before installation. Shake the toner cartridge back and forth for about four to six times to spread the toner uniformly.
- Gently move the toner cartridge into your printer and close the front cover. Still, you have any queries related How to Install Toner HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d & Others Contact Us.