How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968
What kind of ink does an hp officejet pro 6968 use:
The printer uses black and tri-color ink cartridges. The ink cartridges that are used by the printer is available in the HP store and they can be bought easily by following this. Go to the HP official site and make sure that you choose the correct printer name and search for it. If you buy a wrong ink cartridge, it may later affect the printer in many ways and sometimes the cartridge does not suit the carriages of the printer and hence if there is an issue with the printer, you change the ink cartridges. The printer cartridges in this printer can be later recycled. The printer does not work at the start if the setup cartridges of the printer is not installed. Make sure that you follow all the above mentioned tips to choose the type of ink cartridge. If any issues occur in selecting or installing the ink cartridges, please get in touch with our tech team. How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Instructions are given below.
Quick Steps for Install HP OJPRO 6968 Ink Cartridge
- Turn ON the printer and allow the printer to become idle until it stops making some noise.
- Lift the side handles of the cartridge access door of the printer.
- “Wait” until the Cartridges moves and stops.
- Turn ON new cartridge out of the printer and peel off the “tapes” from it.
- Install the ink cartridges into the carriages of the printer.
- After the installation of the carriages, close the access door.
- A notification appears on the control panel.
- Follow the above steps carefully to install it correctly.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968?
- Ink cartridge installation can be done by following the instructions which is given below. The ink cartridge installation begins with buying the ink cartridge.
- It is always recommended to buy HP original ink cartridges from the official HP store or by buying it from the stores that is an authorized seller of those products.
- If you do not buy and install original HP ink cartridges, it may lead to certain issues and they cannot be rectified. For the first time printer setup, the HP cartridges provided along with the printer should be used.
- Inorder to make the printer to last longer it is always recommended to use an original cartridge. You can find the setup cartridge of the printer from the printer box.
- The setup cartridge of the printer can print upto 60 pages and after that it should be replaced with the original ink cartridges. Open the cartridge access door of the printer to install the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that you remove the access door of the printer carefully by using the side handles of the printer.
- Wait until the carriages of the printer moves and rests at a place inside the printer. If the carriages move, do not force stop it.
- Remove the existing cartridges from the printer and remove them carefully to replace it with the new cartridge.
- Make sure that you install the cartridge of the printer carefully to avoid some of the commonly occuring errors.
- Close the access door of the printer after the installation. Our Experts are Explain Briefly about How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6968, Still you have any doubt Call Toll-Free.