How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet 4650?
What is Ink Cartridge for HP Officejet Pro 6960?
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer operates on HP 902 and 902XL ink cartridges. The printer requires one Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black cartridges for printing both color and b/w outputs. The following are the supported ink cartridges. After Cartridge list, Learn How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer. The List of Ink Cartridges:
- HP 902 or 902XL Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 902 or 902XL Cyan Ink Cartridge
- HP 902 or 902XL Magenta Cartridge
- HP 902 or 902XL Yellow Ink Cartridge
These cartridges are available in the online HP Store or from authorized sellers in your region. Ensure that you are installing only a genuine ink cartridge in the device to avoid issues in printing and damage to the entire printing system. The cartridge must be checked for any leakage before replacing them. How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer procedure are explained in the steps below.
Quick Steps for Ink Cartridge Install in HP OJPRO6960
- Power up the HP OfficeJet 6960 printer by connecting the power cord.
- “Wait” until the device warms up and stops making noise.
- Shut the scanner lid and open the cartridge access door.
- “Place” the Ink Cartridge in the slot, ensure that the mark on top of the cartridge matches with the mark near the slot in the carriage.
- “Push” it in until it gets locked in the carriage and makes the clicking sound.
- Follow a similar procedure for all the 4 cartridges and ensure that the tape protecting the circuit is removed.
- Close the access door and carry out printer alignment.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6960?
- Ink cartridges on the HP OfficeJet 6960 Printer must be replaced when they run dry or damaged. To do so, the existing ink cartridge must be removed and disposed carefully while the new cartridges are to be replaced in the respective slots.
- Ensure that the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 printer is turned on. If not, power up the device by plugging in the power cord into the rear panel and pressing the power button.
- Wait until the printer finishes the warm-up operation and becomes idle. Now close the scanner top and lift the cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridge that is to be replaced from the carriage by pulling it out of the slot. Ensure that the carriage is not damaged while removing the cartridges from it.
- Pull out the cartridges slowly and dispose the carefully for recycling. Follow the recycling regulations of your respective region in order to recycle the cartridges.
- Unpack the new HP 902 or 902XL ink cartridge from the package. Remove the cover placed over the cartridge and check it for any transitional damages. If any damages are spotted, contact your dealer immediately and get it replaced.’
- Remove the tape covering the copper controls and ensure that no traces are left over. Do not touch the copper contacts as it will lead to damages in the printer.
- Place the cartridge in its respective slot. Ensure that you are placing the cartridge in the right slot by comparing the symbol available on the cartridge. Put the new cartridge into the slot, hear the clicking sound that ensures that the cartridge is well placed.
- Follow the same procedure for other cartridges as well. Once all the cartridges are placed, shut the carriage door and allow the printer to do an automatic alignment test.
- The printer is now ready to print as it was before. Still you have any doubt’s Regarding “How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 6960 & Others” Contact Toll-Free Now.