How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5660 Printer?
The HP Envy 5660 printer uses cartridges of different sizes in 62 series. You can insert two ink cartridges on this HP all in one printer. The average yield of the ink cartridge varies with its size, and the yield is also based on the content of the printed pages and other factors. It is always instructed to use the genuine HP ink cartridges for the printers.After cartridge List, Learn how to install ink cartridge in hp envy 5660 printer. Select HP Envy 5660 printer, the list of HP Envy 5660 Supported Ink Cartridges you will get is:
- HP 62XL High Yield Black
- HP 62XL High Yield Tri-Color
- HP 62 Original Ink cartridge Black
- HP 62 Original Ink cartridge Tri-Color
- HP 62 Economy Original Ink Cartridge Black
- HP 62 Economy Original Ink Cartridge Tri-Color
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP 5660 Printer?
- “Check” if you have the HP 62 series ink cartridges to install into your HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Turn the printer off and open the cartridge access door.
- You can find two ink cartridges slot inside, insert the cartridge one after another.
- First, remove the black ink cartridge from its packaging box.
- “Identify” the orange tape, covering the nozzle part and make sure not to touch it.
- Slide the cartridge into the slot and push it little so that it sits in its position.
- Now, Unpack the tri-color ink cartridge and gently peel off the sticker from it.
- Slide the cartridge into the second empty slot and push it to lock into its position.
- “Press” the power button and the information on inserting cartridges will be displayed, click OK.
- The printer will start aligning its print head.
- Load the input tray with a fresh stack of papers and perform a test print. You Need Quick Steps for how to install ink cartridge in hp envy 5660 printer Call Toll-Free Now.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on HP Envy 5660 Printer?
- Turn off the HP Envy 5660 printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for few seconds until the carriage stops its movement and remove the old cartridges.
- The printer will have two ink cartridges in it, remove one after another.
- Press the cartridge down and unlock it from its slot, pull it gently and remove it.
- Follow the above step and remove the other cartridge too.
- Now, take the new cartridge from the packet and peel off the tape from the nozzle.
- Insert the cartridge into its slot and pull it gently to lock to its position.
- Now unpack another cartridge and remove the tape covering the nozzle.
- Put the second cartridge gently into the spot and push it further to lock it.
- Make sure not to touch the nozzle part of the cartridge while you replace it.
- Turn the printer on and perform the test print.
- The How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5660 Printer Steps are Given Above still you Haven issue with cartridge installation call Toll-Free Now