How to Install HP Envy 5660 Printer?
The HP Envy5660 e-all-in-one Printer is specially designed for the home users. Create high-quality text and photos easily from anywhere using your smartphones and tablets with or without a local wireless network. Quickly connect the printer to a local network and the internet wirelessly right from your computer. Start printing using the easy setup from your smartphone, tablet or PC adorably. You can also print from your iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices, Amazon kindle fire, and many more. Setup the hardware and software installation of your printer. Learn more about how to install hp envy 5660 printer from our website.
Steps for HP Envy 5660 Printer Installation
Read the below-steps carefully to know how to install hp envy 5660 printers. Make sure that you know the network name and password before connecting the printer software to a wireless network.
- Turn ON the HP Envy 5660 Printer, Computer, and the router, and then connect them to the same wireless network. “Unplug the USB Cable” that is connected to the printer, if any.
- Use the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard of the printer to find your network name, and then enter the password to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- “Press” the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. The Wireless Summary screen appears.
- Tap the Settings icon, and then touch the Wireless Settings. Click the Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the on-screen prompts displayed on the control panel to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Download the updated version of the printer’s full feature software from our website 123.hp.com/setup 5660. Use the installation CD as an alternative method to install the software.
- Go to HP Customer Support and select Software and Driver Downloads. A Let’s identify your product to get started page appears on the screen.
- Click Printer, enter your printer’s model number and then “press Submit”. A software results page for your printer appears with a default operating system.
- Click Change, select the version, and then press Change to change the operating system, if required.
- Select Download which is located below the Driver heading to download the printer’s full feature software, or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- “Double-click” the file and agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the checkbox. Follow the on-screen prompts displayed to complete the installation.
- Plug-in the USB to the printer only when prompted during the software installation process. Contact the toll-free number for how to install hp envy 5660 printer & other technical support.