How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer?
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer m401n installation involves unboxing the packaging materials and configuring the printer by using the user guides. Then plug on the printer, place the papers, and the print with no issues. Following Instructions are Provide the Guidance for How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer.
- Unpack the printer box and place it on a flat surface.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- “Connect” the printer using the network router if you are connecting it to the network.
- “Connect” the power cable properly into the outlet.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Update the firmware from the printer’s control panel.
- “Install” the printer software using the installation CD or download it from the website.
- “Ensure” that the ink in the ink cartridges are full, and the printer prints successfully.
Quick Steps for Install HP LJPRO m401n Printer
Detailed Guidance for How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer
- “Verify” the seal of the package before unboxing it, and remove all the packaging materials from the printer.
- Raise the scanner lid and remove the packaging cover from the scanner glass.
- Clear any packaging material from the input tray and the cartridge access area.
- Connect the power cord provided with your printer to the rear side and the wall outlet.
- Plug on the printer and set your region, language, date, and other preferences on the control panel.
- Pull out the output tray and place a stack of plain paper in it.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to rest.
- “Unwrap” the new ink cartridges. While opening the ink cartridges, do not touch the nozzles or electrical contacts.
- Insert the cartridges into the slot and close the access door.
- Open the printer’s scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. On the printer’s control panel click Align the Print Cartridges and wait until the printer completes the cartridge alignment. Still You have Queries Related How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer Contact Our Experts.