How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer?
About HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d printer is an ideal printer that supports fast and efficient printing. Use the Automatic duplex printing feature to conserve paper and time. The input tray can handle up to 250 sheets of paper. The printer prints up to 33 pages per minute and 35 pages per minute. It is very easy to install the printer using the HP Smart Install feature. You can get consistent results using original toner cartridges. The monthly page volume is 50000 pages. It provides professional – quality with bold, crisp text, and sharp images. Use the Auto On/Off technology to conserve power and energy. Learn How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer Below…
- Open the box and take the printer out of it.
- Eliminate all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- “Use” toner cartridges to print.
- “Remove” the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- “Discard” the sticker on the top of the cartridge.
- Insert the input tray into the main tray.
- Use the paper width guides for secure alignment.
- “Mount” plain sheets of paper into the printer.
- “Plug in” the power cable between your printer and AC outlet and then turn it on.
Easy Guidance for LJPRO m401d Installation
Detailed Solution for How to Install hp laserjet pro 400 m401d printer
- Cut the tape on top of the printer’s carton. “Take” the printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface. Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- The resource materials are a USB cable, power cable, toner cartridges, software installation CD, user manual, and warranty card. They may vary based on the country/region.
- “Take” the power cable out of the printer. Link the cable between the product and outlet. Check if the printer supports power supply.
- Find the Power button on the printer’s control panel. Press it on top so that you turn on the printer. Open the door and install the toner cartridges into the slot.
- Insert plain papers into the main tray. Move the paper width guides against the paper edges. To check if the product prints, click OK. Select Reports -> Configuration Report -> OK.
- If the printer prints, use a USB cable to connect your printer and the system. Go through the installation instructions on the system.
- If the installation does not start, check if the AutoPlay feature is disabled. If yes, press the Start button. Choose the My computer option and double-click the HP Smart Install option.
- If the installation process fails, unplug the USB cable. Switch off the printer and turn it back on. Insert the software installation CD into the system.
- Go through the instructions to complete the installation process. You need to plug in the cable when the software prompts you. After the installation is complete, choose the mode of connection if necessary. Still, you have any doubt related How to Install HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401d Printer or Others Contact Our Experts.