How to Install HP Deskjet 3752 Printer on Macbook?
HP Deskjet 3752 Specs & Features
- Inkjet color printer with HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
- The printer embeds a 7 segment LCD display with icons.
- Installed RAM – 64 MB
- ENERGY STAR certified.
- Wireless – inbuilt Wi-Fi function; HP Auto Wireless Connect; HP Wi-Fi Direct.
- Wired connection.
- USB connection
- Supported OS – Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux.
- Software included – HP Update and HP Photo Creations.
- Print media – Cards, Envelopes, Photo papers, Labels, and Plain papers.
Mobile Printing Capability
- Apple AirPrint; HP ePrint, and Wireless Direct printing.
- Resolution of 1200 * 1200 dpi for B/W documents.
- Resolution of 4800 * 1200 dpi for Color documents and photos.
- Maximum printing speed of 19 ppm (black) & 15 ppm (color).
- Width – 15.9” ; Depth – 7” ; Height – 5.6” ; Weight – 5.14 lbs
Easy Guidance for HP DJ3752 Install on Macbook
- Take the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer and the connecting accessories out of the box.
- Remove all the “tapes” and packing materials from the printer.
- “Bridge “the printer to a power supply using the power cable.
- Turn ON your printer and set the preferences as per your choice.
- Keep the input tray loaded with printer compatible papers.
- “Insert” the ink cartridges into the provided ink slots.
- Install the printer drivers using the installation CD.
- Connect the printer to your wireless network and start printing.
Detailed Guidance for How to Install HP Deskjet 3752 Printer on Macbook
- “Unload” the HP Deskjet 3752 printer’s package by taking the printer and its components out of it. Remove the printer out of the polystyrene box.
- Lay the printer and other components on a flat surface. Ensure that this surface has sufficient space to accommodate your laptop. Eliminate all the blue-colored tapes, stickers, and other packing materials from the printer.
- Attach the plug-end of the power cord to the printer’s power port at the rear and the socket-end to an electrical outlet.
- Long press the Power button on the printer and release it when the welcome screen appears. Select your language and sort the other preferences accordingly. After that, go to the printer’s Settings menu.
- Scroll the page down and open the Preferences tab. Check whether the chosen preferences are set correctly. Pull the paper tray and move the paper width guides outward.
- Take a stack of papers that are compatible with the printer and load it into the printer’s tray. Slide the paper guides inward until they recline on the stack.
- Push the tray inside the printer. Raise the scanner cover and wait for a while. The carriage roller moves from left to right and then turns idle.
- Take the HP 65 black ink cartridge out of its packing. Remove the orange-colored peel-off from the cartridge. Hold the cartridge by its sides (without touching the copper-colored contacts) and insert it into the black ink slot.
- Redo the same method for installing the tricolor ink cartridge. Close the ink slot covers and lower the scanner lid. Wait for a while and the printer aligns the cartridges.
- Install the driver files using the driver installation disc. Activate the printer’s Wireless function and connect it to your router. Initiate a print job and check if the printer prints properly. The Above Instructions are given the easy solution for How to Install HP Deskjet 3752 Printer on Macbook, For Instant Assistance Contact Our Experts.