How to Install HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Printer?
What kind of ink does HP Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw use?
The procedure for installing the cartridges in HP color laserjet pro MFP m277dw is explained in detail in the user manual. This type of printer supports toner cartridges. The standard capacity replacement toner cartridges include HP 201A original laserjet toner cartridges, and the high-capacity replacement toner cartridges include HP 201X high-yield original laserjet toner cartridges. The colors include cyan, yellow, black, and magenta. Learn How to Install HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Toner below…
Easy Guidance for Install Toner on HP m277dw
- Open the “front door”.
- “Pull” out the cartridge drawer.
- “Pull up” the handle of the toner cartridge to remove it.
- “Remove” the toner cartridge from the box.
- Hold both the ends of the cartridge and remove the old cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into it.
- “Ensure” that the chip of the cartridge matches with the chip of the drawer.
- “Push” the drawer back again into the printer
Steps to Install the Toner Cartridge in HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Printer.
- Open the front door and hold the blue handle on the toner cartridge. Pull the drawer out of the printer.
- Hold the toner cartridge handle and pull the toner cartridge upwards to remove it from the printer.
- Pull the release tab in the new toner cartridge and remove it from the shell.
- Gently place the cartridge to keep evenly inside the cartridge. Do not touch on the bottom of the toner cartridge.
- Fingerprints on it may have print-quality problems. The new toner cartridge should be inserted into the drawer.
- Ensure that the color chips on both the cartridge and the drawer matches correctly.
- Close the cartridge drawer and the front door. It takes 11.5 seconds for printing the first black colored page and 13 seconds to print the first page in colored.
- The toner cartridges produce highly consistent pages from the first print to the last print. It also supports duplex printing with a maximum speed of 19ppm.
- It can handle papers for about 100 to 150 papers and the print speed in black and color is 18ppm. Above we Provide Detailed Guidance for How to Install HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Toner Cartridge, Still If you have any doubt’s or Other Queries Contact Our Experts.