How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535?
What kind of Ink does an HP DeskJet 4535 Use?
The HP DeskJet 4535 Printer supports both black and tri-color ink cartridges. The cartridge number varies depending on the region from which the printer was purchased. If the printer was purchased from “Latin America”, use the HP 664 Black ink cartridge and the HP 664 Tri-color ink cartridge. In “Europe”, the “Middle East, or Africa”, the compatible ink cartridges are HP 652 Black and HP 652 Tri-color. Use the HP 680 Black and HP 680 Tri-color ink cartridges if you have purchased the HP DeskJet 4535 printer from the Asia-Pacific region. Use of genuine ink cartridges is recommended as third-party cartridges may cause error and deterioration in print quality. To automatically receive the ink cartridges even before it runs out of ink, check if the HP DeskJet 4535 printer is enrolled in the HP Instant Ink plan. Learn Instructions for How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535 Printer.
Quick Steps for Ink Cartridge Install
- Turn ON the HP printer and wait until the printer completes its warm-up period.
- “Pull” the input tray door out and load enough paper into it.
- “Raise” the cartridge access door.
- Wait till the carriage moves to the left of the printer.
- Peel off the protective tapes from the new ink cartridges.
- Slide the new ink cartridges into the slot.
- Collect the alignment page from the output tray.
- Scan the page in order to align the ink cartridges.
How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535 Printer?
- “Connect” the HP printer to a power source using the power cable supplied to you.
- Turn the printer on and set your language, region, and date/time on the control panel.
- “Pull” the input tray door out and slide the paper width guides out. Load a pile of plain paper in the input tray and push the stack until it stops.
- ” “the width guides such that they hold the stack of paper firmly. Push the input tray back into the HP printer until it clicks to a position.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the left of the HP printer. Lift the cover on the cartridge slot once the carriage is idle and silent. Push the lid back till it clicks to a position.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and remove the protective plastic tapes from them. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or nozzles of the cartridge.
- Hold the sides of the new cartridge and take it towards the printer. Adjust the cartridge into the slot and push it in till it clicks to a position.
- Close the lid on the slot. Repeat the steps for inserting the other ink cartridge. Push the access door down.
- Wait for the printer to print a calibration page. Collect the page from the output tray.
- Lift-open the scanner lid and place the page with its print side down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and touch OK on the control panel. Wait until the printer aligns the installed ink cartridges. Still have any issues related How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535, others Contact Our Experts.