How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1112 Printer?
What kind of Ink does an HP Deskjet 1112 use?
Any document that are to be printed uses ink cartridges. There are two ink cartridges that can be used in HP Deskjet 1112 Printer. For Deskjet 1112 printer, remanufactured cartridges and original HP cartridges can be used. HP guarantees in providing high quality and reliable ink cartridges. As the Deskjet 1112 printer is an inkjet printer, it supports 5 different ink cartridges. Given below are the different ink cartridges that can be used with your printer. After Cartridge list, Learn How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1112 Printer Printer. The List of Ink Cartridges:
- HP 63 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge which can yield 165 pages.
- HP 63 Black Original Ink Cartridge which can yield 190 pages.
- HP 63 XL High Yield Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge yeilds about 330 pages.
- HP 63 XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridge which will yield about 480 pages.
- HP 63 2-pack Black/Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges
You can get the Ink cartridge from a trusted online or any retailer stores whenever there is a need.
Quick Steps for Ink Cartridge Install in HP Deskjet 1112
- Turn ON your HP Deskjet 1112 printer.
- You can Insert the Ink Cartridge only when you switch on your printer.
- Wait until the carriage is idle.
- Unlock the cartridge access door of your HP Deskjet 1112 printer.
- “Remove” the orange cap on your ink cartridge.
- “Hold” only the black plastic part without making any contact with the electrical nozzle.
- “Push” the ink cartridge into its slot until you hear a click sound.
- Repeat the same with the tri-color ink cartridge and close the access door.
How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1112?
- If you are using your printer for the first time or when you have low, empty cartridge, you will have to install the ink cartridges at that time.
- Your HP Deskjet 1112 Printer should be turned On and wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Open the cartridge access door of your Deskjet Printer. You can perform the Ink Cartridge Installation only if your printer is turned On.
- In case if you are going to replace the ink cartridge, press the cartridge slightly to release it from its slot. You can send the empty ink cartridge for the re-cycling process.
- In order to insert the ink cartridge, remove the orange cap on the cartridge and hold only the black plastic part of your cartridge.
- The black ink cartridge slot will be on the right and the tri-color cartridge on the left of your printer.
- It not advisible to touch the copper contacts and the ink nozzles on the cartridges. This may result in some ink clogging, ink failures, etc.
- The copper stripes of your cartridge should face down towards your printer, then slide the cartridge in its slot at an upward angle.
- “Push” it slightly into its slot until you hear a click sound. Redo these steps for the other ink cartridge also. Make the cartridges are installed in the place that is allocated.
- After inserting the ink cartridges in their appropriate slots, close the cartridge access door and try printing a test page utilizing the HP Deskjet 1112 printer. Still any Doubt Related How to Install Cartridge in HP Deskjet 1112 or others Contact Our Experts.