How to Get HP Deskjet 2652 to Scan to Computer?
About HP Deskjet 2652 Scan Function
The scan function of the printer is used to convert a hard copy of a document to a digital copy. The digital copies are easier to carry, and they can be accessed from any of the locations. In the process of scanning, the document is scanned, and it is converted into electrical signals and sent to the computer. To perform the scan operation, the printer driver is necessary to begin the operation. Place the document on the scanner glass and press Scan. Below We Provide the Simple Instructions for How to Get HP Deskjet 2652 to Scan to Computer, Email…
HP Deskjet 25652 Scan to Computer
Quick Steps for Scan to Computer
- Download the printer driver which is latest and the one which suits your Operating System.
- “Wait” until the printer driver is completely downloaded.
- Navigate to the downloads folder of your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded setup file to begin the driver installation.
- Make sure that the driver file that you install is done properly.
- Follow the on-screen prompts of the installer to begin the installation.
- Select the language for the driver installation and agree to the terms and conditions of the driver installation. Choose the type of connectivity which you prefer. If you select the connection type as wireless, connect the router which is connected to your computer to the printer.
- Once the installation ends, place the document on the scanner glass of the printer.
- “Press” Scan and adjust the scan settings on the computer.
- Save the scanned copy of the document in your desired format and take the document out of the scanner lid.
HP Deskjet 2652 Scan to Email
- Scan to email can be done easily by using this printer and to perform that operation, the printer driver of HP Deskjet 2652 is required.
- Use the CD which is given along with the printer to begin the driver installation. Also, ensure that the driver that you install is the latest one.
- Select the language for the driver installation and agree to the terms and conditions of the driver installation.
- Choose the type of connectivity which you prefer.
- If you select the connection type as wireless, connect the router which is connected to your computer to the printer.
- After the installation is complete, check the activeness of the wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Place the document to be scanned on the glass.
- Close the document lid of the printer.
- Press the Scan button available on the printer’s control panel and click Scan.
- Enter the recipient’s detail in the TO field and press Scan. In Above Provide the Easy Guidance for How to get HP Deskjet 2652 to Scan to Computer. For Other Guidance Contact Our Experts.