How to find WPS Pin on HP Envy 5660 Printer?
You can “find WPS PIN” on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel. WPS PIN method is one way to connect the printer to the wireless network. You have to enter the PIN when the wireless setup installer prompts you for it. On the printer’s control panel, “press” the Setup button and the “menu displays”. Scroll down the “menu” and select Network Setup option from it and “tap OK”. If you scroll through the option, you can find an option called Print Network Configuration Page, touch on it and “tap OK”. The page will contain the WPS PIN and other necessary network information for connecting your printer.Above is a Quick Solution for how to find wps pin on hp envy 5660 printer.
Go to your computer screen and “click” on the wireless icon located on the taskbar. “Select” the HP Printer from the list of available active printers on the network. Click on it, and it will display a text box and prompt you to enter the WPS PIN. Type the PIN and connect with the printer. You can also “find the Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN” from your routers packaging box. The label in the router’s box will have an eight-digit PIN, enter it and connect the HP Envy 5660 printer.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Wireless Network Support
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Network on Windows
- Get the network name and security passphrase to begin the setup.
- Power on the printer and touch the wireless icon.
- Touch the Settings icon and tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Read the instructions on the control panel to set up the printer to the wireless network.
- From your Windows computer, click Settings from the start menu.
- Click Devices —-> Add a printer or scanner.
- Select Show Wi-Fi Direct printers and choose your printer from the list.
- Click Add Device and the WPS PIN window opens.
- Type the PIN in the text box and click Next. You Won’t get the WPS Pin, Refer Top of the page to Get the Quick steps for how to find WPS PIN on hp envy 5660 printer.
- The printer is set up for a wireless network.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Network on Mac
- Turn on the Mac computer and connect to the wireless network.
- Press the Power button and turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the Scan button of the HP printer for two seconds.
- This would print the Network Configuration page of your printer.
- Identify the Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN from the page.
- Now press and hold the Wireless button and enter the PIN when prompted.
- Using the browser of the Mac, go to the network administrator page.
- Under the routers Wireless setting for WPS, type the PIN. You Won’t get the WPS Pin, Refer Top of the page to Get the Easy Steps for how to find WPS PIN on hp envy 5660 printer.
- The printer finds the wireless network automatically.
- Now your HP printer is connected to a wireless network.