How to Find WPS Pin on HP Envy 4500 Printer?
A wireless network password is important to connect a computer, phone, wireless printer, or any other category of wireless device to your wireless network. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) gives you a network password when you subscribe to an Internet service. It can either be at the rear of your wireless router or in the original document provided by the ISP. It can be named as WPA2 password, security password, WEP key, or similar. Get in touch with your ISP if you need assistance.
You can get the pin from your Windows computer also, but it should be connected to your network. Open the Change Adapter Settings option from Open Network and Sharing Center. Click Status on the name of your connection. Select Wireless Settings. Tap Wireless Properties>Security>Show characters.
To open the password in Mac, open Finder>Go>Utilities. Select the Keychain Access application. Open Local items in the Keychains list. Open Password in the Category list. Double-click your network name and open Show password box. Type your administrator password if needed and click OK. In Above We provide the guidance for How to Find WPS Pin on HP Envy 4500 printer.
Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network in Windows
Quick Steps for Wireless Network in Windows
- Collect the network name and password.
- Keep the printer, router, and computer close to each other.
- Connect the computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the Setup button on the printer control panel.
- Enter the password in the required field and press OK.
- Make sure that the printer connects to the network.
- Turn ON your printer and go to the manufacturer’s site. Type your printer model on the Let’s identify page and click Begin.
- “Change” the OS as per your requirement. Download the full-feature software package or Basic Drivers as per your requirement.
Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network in Mac
- Gather the network name and password.
- Keep the printer and computer in close proximity.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to enable the HP installer find the printer during installation.
- Turn on the printer and go to the control panel.
- Touch the Wireless icon and the Wireless screen displays.
- Touch the Settings icon and tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions displayed to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website, enter your printer model, and tap Begin.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation of the full-feature driver. Complete the installation of the software. For More Info Related How to Find WPS Pin on HP Envy 4500 Printer & Other Queries Contact Our Experts.