How to Factory Reset HP Officejet 3830 Printer
Perform a factory reset on the HP Officejet 3830 printer by erasing all the stored information on the device to its original settings. How to Factory Reset HP Officejet 3830 Process deletes all the settings, user data, and associated application data from the printer’s internal flash storage. It returns the device to the condition which it was during the shipment from the factory.
Quick Steps for Factory Reset:
- Power ON the HP Officejet 3830 printer, if it is turned Off.
- “Wait” for the printer to come idle and silent.
- With the printer turned On, unplug the power cord from the rear of it.
- “Now”, disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- “Wait” for at least 60 seconds, and then restore the printer to the original network settings on the control panel.
- Long press the “Wireless button” and the Cancel button together for few seconds.
- Release the buttons.
Easy Guidance for How to Factory Reset HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- Resetting the printing system disconnects all the printers and scanners from the list of documents that are waiting to be printed. It deletes all the pending print jobs and settings from the device including the printers and scanners which are not from HP.
- Add all your printers and scanners back to the list once the reset is complete. Resetting the printing system is useful for troubleshooting certain printer issues.
- Resetting the printing system might solve some issues like print jobs that stuck in the queue, an incomplete printer driver installation, and communication problems between the printer and the Mac.
- Restoring the factory reset defaults changes most of the printer settings back to factory defaults. However, it will not reset the page count, tray size, or language settings of your HP Printer.
- Follow the upcoming steps to restore the HP Officejet 3830 printer to factory-default settings.
- Turn the printer off and wait for some time until it becomes idle and silent. Remove the power cable from the printer and the wall outlet, wait for at least 30 seconds, and then reconnect it.
- Switch On the Printer by force pressing the Power button on it. Keeping the device active, press and hold the Resume button for few seconds until the Attention light on the printer turns On. Release the Resume button. The Attention and Ready lights on the printer blink when the device restores to factory defaults. Follow the below steps to reset the network settings and remove the password.
- Hold the power button of the printer. When pressing it, press the Start Copy Black button twice, and then hit the Cancel button thrice.
- Release the power button. The wireless light next to the wireless button blinks. Repeat the above steps if the wireless light does not flash.Finally, the how to factory reset hp officejet 3830 process was done.