How to Connect Wireless HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw Printer?
- Make sure the printer’s hardware setup is complete. Connect the computer to the network to which you want to attach the printer.
- “Turn” the printer on by pressing the its “Power Button”.
- Touch the “Wireless icon” on the control panel and then open the Wireless menu.
- “Select” Wireless Setup Wizard and “wait” until the printer detects the network.
- “Insert” the installation CD into the computer and run the setup files. The printer will now scan for available networks and display a list of network names.
- “Select” your network name and provide the WPA or WEP password if prompted.
- Tap OK and wait for the printer to connect to a network.
- “Insert” the CD into the computer’s CD drive. “Click the Start” menu and then select Run.
- “Type X: \SETUP .EXE” and select OK to start the installation. Read the license agreement and click Next.
- “Choose” the Connect through a “wireless network” option when prompted by the installer, and click the Automatically Find My Product option. If your computer does not display the printer, provide the printer’s “IP address and click Next”.
- “Select” the printer’s name from the list of devices displayed and click Next.
- “Make” the printer as the default printing source and enable Web services if needed.
- “Click” the Finish button to complete the installation. Try to print a document to verify the connection. above steps are useful to provide How to Connect Wireless HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw on Windows
Steps for HP LaserJet pro 400 m451nw Wireless Setup for Windows
Steps for HP LaserJet pro 400 m451nw Wireless Setup for Mac
- Power up the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451nw printer and your computer.
- Select the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel by tapping it gently.
- Open the Wireless menu in the next screen that opens and then tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Wait for the printer to display all the available networks. Select your network’s name and provide its security key if prompted. The printer will now connect to the network.
- Insert the setup CD into the computer’s hard drive and click the printer’s icon displayed on your computer to initiate the installation.
- Click Continue on the Introduction screen that pops up. Select your preferred language and then agree to the license agreement. Now, click Continue to open the Installation Options screen.
- Choose the Install option if you want to perform a standard installation, else select the Customize option to carry out a custom installation. Finally, click Install.
- Provide the Administrator’s credentials when prompted and click OK. Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click the Add Printer option when the Add Printer screen pops up. If the installer fails to add the printer automatically, click the IP option displayed at the top of the screen, provide the printer’s IP address and then select the Add button followed by the Continue option.
- Click the Close option on the Summary screen that appears after the driver installation. above steps are useful to provide How to Connect Wireless HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw on Mac
How to find WPS Pin on HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw Printer?
You can get the WPS PIN of the network from your wireless router itself. Check if there is a label attached to the router and note the “PIN”. You can also use the HP Print and Scan Doctor application to get your PIN. Open the app, click Network and then select the Show Advanced info option. Select Wireless Settings under the Show Wireless Info option. You the Network Key or password will be displayed under the Network Key section next to your network name.
The network password can also be viewed directly on the Windows operating system. “Open” Network and Sharing Center window and select Change Adapter Settings. “Right-click” on your wireless network name and then “select the Status option”. “Click” the Wireless Properties option, select the Security tab and enable the Show Characters checkbox. The Network Security key will now be displayed. Above We Provide the Detail Guidance for How to Connect Wireless HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451nw Printer. Still, you have any Queries Contact Our Experts.