How to Connect to HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer?
About HP LJPRO 400 m401n Printer
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Printer produces high-quality printing with mobile printing options. The printer’s tray can hold up to 300 papers. It is very user-friendly and easy to install. The printer cartridges are eco-friendly as they can be recycled. The printer supports wired as well as wireless connections.Below Provide easy Guidance for How to Connect to HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer.
- Select a clean and dust-free place to unbox the printer.
- Open the package, you will find the setup manual and installation CD.
- Use the power cord given in the package for connecting the printer to the power supply.
- A USB cable is provided in the printer package.
- Connect the USB Cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- Discard the other packaging accessories from the printer.
- Take the printer from the outer package.
- Take the printer out from the protective bag. Now it is ready for use.
Quick Steps for Printer Installation
Detailed Guidance for How to Connect to HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n Printer
- Gently press the power button on the Control Panel to Switch On the printer.
- On the Control panel of the printer, select the Wireless icon. Click the Wireless Setup Wizard to begin the process of connecting the HP Laserjet Pro 400 M401N Printer. Establishing the wireless connection would take some time.
- The printer begins to scan the available wireless networks. Select your wireless connectivity network and type the WPA Security passcode.
- Click Ok and wait until the printer establishes the network connection. Install the software drivers required for your printer.
- Software drivers can be installed with the help of the installation CD provided with the printer.
- Read the terms and conditions of the software and click Ok. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- After the installation process completes, the Product Configuration screen will appear. Make sure that the default printer is your printer model. Click the Next menu.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless Connection when the connectivity screen prompts.
- Select the printers and drivers menu and choose your printer model. Click the Next menu and follow the on-screen instructions
- Open a document or photo and select Print menu. You can print a sample page to make sure that the printer is connected properly and the drivers are installed properly. You Have Queries Related How to Connect to HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401n or Other Queries Contact Our Experts.