How to Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Wifi Network?
The Officejet 4650 printer is one of the best printers of its range. With great specs, this is the printer that most of the users want to get their hands on. Have a look at some of its specifications, after that We are Provide Brief Instructions for how to connect hp officejet 4650 to wifi network.
HP Officejet 4650 Specs
- Inkjet printer
- Monthly duty of 1200 pages
- Touch screen display of 2.2 inches
- AirPrint and ePrint compatible
- 64 MB of standard memory
- Copy resolution of 600 x 300 decimals per inch
- Printing resolution up to 1200 x 1200 decimals per inch
- ADF(Automatic Document Feeder)
- 4-ink cartridge
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher compatible
- Apple Mac’s OS X 10.10 and higher compatible
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup (wifi) for Windows
Quick Steps for HP OJ4650 Wifi Setup on Windows:
- The “network name and network password” should be known by the user to connect to the network.
- Use the software installation disk that is provided with the printer package.
- Load the CD into the CD/DVD drive to run the installation setup.
- “Follow” the displayed instructions. A prompt will be displayed to connect your computer with the printer.
- Choose the “wireless method” from the options. Then, go to the printer.
- “Touch” the Settings icon on the control panel of the printer.
- “Tap” the Gear icon present on the same side.
- Select Network Setup from the list and select Wireless Settings.
- Turn ON the “Wireless Option” that appears on the next screen.
- The printer will search for available networks.
- Choose your network from the list on the display.
- Enter the Wireless password in the text box.
- Touch OK and tap on Print Report to complete the process with a confirmation.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup (wifi) for Mac
- “Touch” the Settings icon on the left top corner of the printer’s control panel.
- Now, “touch” the Gear icon present on the same side as the previous.
- “Select” Network Setup from the “list” and select Wireless Settings.
- Turn ON the Wireless option that appears on the next screen.
- The printer will “search” for available networks with a message displaying on it.
- “Select” the network from the list of available networks on display.
- “Enter” the wireless password in the text box.
- “Touch” the “OK” option.
- Tap on Print Report to complete the process with a confirmation.
- On the Mac system, go to the Wi-Fi menu and connect to a nearby network. Now you are good to print.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi feature is turned ON on your Mac device. Check and ensure that your internet connection is active. Still, you get Confusion in how to connect HP Officejet 4650 to wifi Network Call Toll-Free.