How to Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Mac
The HP OfficeJet 4650 printer performs high-end printing, scanning and copying functions. It supports both wired and wireless connections. The Wireless Direct feature and printing services such as Apple AirPrint and HP ePrint can be used to access the printer from any remote area. The Automatic duplexing feature of the printer enables you to print quickly on both sides of a page. The printer scan to e-mail or your computer making your job easier. The printer also has faxing capability with automatic busy redial, manual fax capability and contacts. The driver for the printer can be installed on your device either from the setup disc provided along with the printer or from our website. Click the link below to download the most recent version of the printer driver from our website. Refer to the guidelines on the manual for how to connect hp officejet 4650 to mac.
Quick Steps for HP OJ4650 Unboxing
- Keep the printer on a hard flat surface and remove the protective materials wrapped on it.
- Lift the Scanner lid and remove the protective cover on the glass.
- Pull the paper input tray and clear any packaging material in it.
- Connect the power cords one end to an electrical outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear.
- Touch the Power icon on the control panel to turn it on.
- Set your region, language and other preferences.
- Load a stack of paper by tapping it on flat surface and insert it into the paper input tray.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the slots, and close the access door.
HP Officejet 4650 Unboxing & Setting Up Guidance
- Get the Detailed Guidance for how to connect hp officejet 4650 to mac OS.
- Peel the tapes on the printer carton and open the flaps to view the printer and other components. Lift the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Unwrap the “tapes” and packaging material from the printer. Raise the scanner lid and remove the cover on the scanner glass.
- “Plug” an end of the power cord into the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall outlet. Power Up the printer.
- Lift-open the cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the access area.
- “Remove” the protective tapes on the new cartridges without touching the nozzles or copper-colored contacts. “Install” the new cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Slide-in the tray extender through the input tray until it clicks to a position. Keep the output tray on top of the input tray and push it inward. Load a stack of plain paper into the input tray.
- Connect the printer to your Mac computer using a USB cable. Click the Apple menu on your device and select System Preferences. Select the Printers and Scanners or Print and Fax or Print and Scan option, whichever is displayed on your device.
- Remove and re-add the printer if the printer’s name is displayed in the list of printers. If the printer’s name is not displayed, click the ‘+’ sign, select the Add Printer or Scanner option and click the printer’s name.
- Select the printer’s name in the Use or Print Using menu. Add the printer to the list by clicking Add. Click ‘Download and Install’ if prompted to install the printer software.
- Close the System Preferences window and try to print or scan. If you require any assistance in setting up the printer, contact us by dialing the toll-free number.