How to Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Laptop
The HP OfficeJet 4650 printer uses the original HP ink cartridges for quality printing. You can shop the genuine cartridges that are compatible with your printer at the HP Store at a much affordable price. The ink cartridges for the OfficeJet 4650 comes in two yields. A standard HP 63 ink cartridge (F6U62AN), which prints about 190 pages and available in both black and tri-color.There is another higher yield 63XL ink cartridge (F6U64AN), which yields about 480 pages in both black and tri-color. Register your product at the HP Store by entering the details of the printer. The Instant Ink feature will keep track of the ink level on your printer and alert when you need to replace the cartridge. The HP Store will deliver the right product at the right time before the cartridges get entirely dried off and also the ink cartridges come with the standard manufacturer warranties. Below We Provide the Simple Instructions for How to Connect HP Officejet 4650 to Laptop.
Quick Steps for HP OJ4650 Unboxing & Setting Up
- Unwrap all packaging materials from the printer.
- Remove the printer from the package.
- Check if all the printer components are present.
- Unwind the cables and connect one end to the printer’s rear and other to the wall outlet.
- Switch the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Set the date, time and region using the keypad.
- Install the ink cartridges and load the input tray with a fresh stack of paper.
- Prepare the system for installation.
HP Officejet 4650 Unboxing & First-Time Installation Guidance
- Get the Detailed Steps for how to connect hp officejet 4650 to laptop. The HP printers come packed in a cardboard box covered with packaging materials. The inner parts of the printer have tapes and wraps serving as a protecting material.
- Unbox the printer from the box and place it on a table that is near to a wall socket. Remove the covering material from the printer.
- Take out all the papers, user manual, warranty pamphlet from the package. Read the specification column and check if all the components mentioned are present inside the box.
- Peel off the protective film from the printer’s control panel. Unwind the power cord. Connect the one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and another end to the electrical wall outlet.
- Switch on the plug and press the printer’s Power button to turn the printer on. Wait for a minute or two until the printer becomes idle and silent.
- Check if the printer is installed with ink cartridges else follow the steps mentioned on the manual and insert the cartridges into its slot.
- Set the time, date, Region, and preferred language on the control panel of the printer. Load the input tray with a fresh stack of paper. Prepare the printer for software installation. Connect your printer to the local Wi-Fi.
- You have to tap on the Setup and choose Network from it. Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard from the list of network options. Select your Network name from the list and enter the WPA passphrase and press Done.
- After completing the hardware setup, proceed with printer setup and driver installation. The driver CD comes along with the printer’s package, and you have to mount the CD into the computer’s disc drive.
- Follow the setup instructions displayed by the installer and complete the installation process.