How to Connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac?
The HP OfficeJet 3830 printer is an All-in-one printer that is crafted for offices with a high output capacity combined with low-cost printing. The printer is equipped with advanced drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology to produce high-quality prints with sustainable print speeds. The device supports different print media such as photo paper, envelopes, labels, and cards, with customized print margins and varied paper sizes. The printer houses a fax reception with up to 99-speed dials storage for efficient scanning. The device supports an inbuilt Automatic Document Feeder for ultra-fast printing and scanning. Learn How to Connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac Steps are given below.
Quick Steps for Unboxing & Setting Up
- Remove the packaging tape on the printer box.
- Take the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer out of the package and remove all safety materials.
- Keep the device on a flat surface.
- Ensure that all the peripherals mentioned in the box are present in it.
- Place the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer on a flat surface and connect the power cord.
- Take the set-up cartridges out of the box and remove the protective tape.
- Open the front cover and insert the cartridge into the carriage.
- Align the cartridges and complete the procedure.
How to Connect HP OJ3830 to Mac?
- Know how to connect HP OfficeJet 3830 to mac using the following procedure. The very first step of printer installation is unboxing the device.
- Tear the packaging tapes to open the box. Ensure that you are opening the top side of the package. Remove the safety materials placed on top of the device.
- Take the power cord, USB Cable(specific regions), set-up cartridges, first-time setup guide, and the user manual from the package.
- Remove the cover on the printer and place it on a flat surface. Peel off all the safety tapes from various parts of the printer. Ensure that all the trays are opened, and no packaging material is left over in the device.
- Remove the cover on the power cord and connect it to the rear panel of the printer. Ensure that the power supplied to the printer is from a direct source and not from an extension cord or a surge protector.
- Turn on the device using the control panel and enter the initial details using the control panel. Enter the correct geographical location to get the apt updates based on your region.
- Once the initial setup is completed, open the front cover below the control panel to reach the cartridge access door. Open the door and wait until the printer carriage comes to a stationary position. In the meantime, open the set-up cartridges from the box and make them ready for installation.
- Remove the protective tape and place them carefully in the carriage. Ensure that the cartridges are installed firmly in the respective slots.
- Close the access door and align the cartridges. Install the drivers in the Mac computer from the disc or download the latest version from our website. Ensure that you are downloading the driver file with a-.dmg extension.
- Install the drivers in the Mac computer and connect the printer through the USB or wireless connection when prompted. Follow the visual instructions in every step of the process to perform a complete installation for how to connect hp officejet 3830 to mac.