How to Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer to wifi
HP Envy 5660 Specs
The HP Envy 5660 printer specifications include spectacular features such as the wireless printing, automatic document feeder, HP Auto-Off Technology all combined on a compact device that is energy star certified for power saving. The printer supports multiple print media such as legal paper, A4, A5, photo paper, envelopes, and cards. The device uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print with superior output quality. CIS scan technology enables clear and better output from the scanner. Mobile printing facility enables the device to print directly from mobile devices without any hassle. Learn more about how to connect hp envy 5660 printer to wifi from our website.
Steps for HP 5660 Printer Wireless Setup (wifi) for Windows:
The procedure mentioned below consists of the Steps for how to connect hp envy 5660 printer to wifi Setup (wifi) for Windows computers.
- Power up the HP Envy 5660 printer by connecting a power cord to the rear panel.
- Switch on the Windows computer and the wireless router by connecting to a power source.
- Ensure that the network id and password of the wireless router are known for establishing the connection.
- Connect the computer to the wireless router by clicking on the correct SSID in the network option and enter the password.
- Touch the Settings icon on the control panel of the printer and switch on the wireless feature.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard and touch the correct SSID of your network. Tap on Enter Network Name option and go by the visual guidelines connect to your network manually.
- Launch the web browser on your windows computer and open our website.
- Click on the HP Envy range of printers and select HP Envy 5055 printer from the list.
- Go to the Driver Download for Windows tab and select the Download option.
- Utilize the installation disc for drivers and software configuration if available.
- Run the installer from the downloads folder or the installation disc and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose the wireless connection option in the connection tab of the installer.
Steps for HP 5660 Printer Wireless Setup (wifi) for Mac:
The procedure mentioned below consists of the Steps for how to connect HP Envy 5660 Printer Wireless Setup (wifi) for Mac computers.
The following steps explain how to connect HP Envy 5660 Printer to WiFi for the Mac computers.
- Ensure that the wireless network information such as the SSID and password are noted down prior to the installation process.
- Power up the HP Envy 5660 printer by enabling the power supply form a direct source.
- Switch on the Mac computer and the wireless router and ensure they are present within the vicinity of one another.
- Touch the settings icon from the printer control panel and switch on the wireless feature.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and scroll to choose your network from the list. Enter Network Name option can be chosen if the name is not displayed in the list.
- Start the connection and carry forward to the next step of the installation.
- Open our website after launching the web browser on the Mac computer.
- Select the HP Envy 5660 printer from the page displaying the Envy printer range.
- Look for the Driver for Mac option and select the tab.
- Click on the Download option to get the latest drivers for the installation.
- The files on the installation disc (if provided) can also be used for the process. Run the Setup.dmg file from the downloads folder or CD.
- Click on the Wireless Network option in the network selection prompt and follow the onscreen instructions.