How to Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer to Computer?
Steps for HP Envy 5660 Printer Connection
- Install the driver software before connecting the USB cable.
- “Unpack” the cable given in the Printer Box.
- Connect the cable when prompted during the driver installation.
- Plug one end of the cable to its port on the printer and the other end to your computer.
- “Click” the Start Button on your computer.
- Go to Devices and Printers option under the Control Panel Settings.
- Ensure your Printer name displays on the screen to complete the connection between your computer and printer.
Steps for how to connect HP Envy 5660 printer to computer
- You can connect your Printer to the computer either using wired or wireless connection.
- For wireless connection, make sure if you know the name and password of the router’s network to be connected.
- Place your printer and computer within the network range of the router.
- Disconnect if you have connected any USB cables. Turn ON your computer, printer, and router.
- Tap the “Wireless icon” on the control panel screen of the printer.
- Tap the “Settings icon” and touch Wireless settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions on the panel to connect your printer.
- You can also connect your printer and computer using a Wi-Fi Direct method.
- For connecting through Wi-Fi Direct, there is no need for a router.
- To set up the Wi-Fi Direct, ensure your printer is turned on, and paper is loaded in the input tray.
- “Click” Start and “Go to” Settings.
- Select Devices and pick “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Click Add a printer or scanner and select Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers option.
- Select your Printer name which starts with the word Direct.
- “Click” Add devices to open the WPS PIN Window.
- You will receive a connection request message with the PIN on the control panel of the printer.
- Or, a page will be printed with the PIN.
- Enter the PIN in the window displayed on your computer and click Next to complete the wireless connection.
- You can also connect using “WPS Setup Method”. There are two modes in WPS Setup. They are the PIN method & Push Button Method.
- The Network Name & Password is not required for the Pushbutton method.
- To connect using Pushbutton, “press” the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Wait for a few minutes and “press” the WPS button on the router.
- When the printer connects successfully, the wireless light turns on.
How to change ink in HP Envy 5660 Printer?
Before initializing an ink cartridge replacement, load paper in the input tray. Open the input tray by pulling it towards outside. Slide the paper width guide and load plain white papers into the tray. After loading, close the input tray. Open the cartridge access door. Press down the empty ink cartridge and take it out from the slot. Unpack a new ink cartridge and insert into the slot. Close the access door and touch OK on the printer control panel. Call Our Toll-Free for How to Connect HP Envy 5660 Printer to Computer & more Queries.