How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wifi?
HP Envy 5055 Specs
The HP Envy 5055 is an All-in-One printer from the Envy range of printers. These printers are curtailed to produce best-in-class print quality at superior speeds which are suitable for both small to medium business usage and homes. This device is capable of printing through the wireless interface with the built-in wireless feature that allows you to connect and print without the need for wires. By the name it states, this is a multi-purpose device that can print, scan, and copy files within minutes. The inbuilt ADF enables easy duplex printing in the device. Below We Provide the Steps for How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wifi.
Steps for How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wi-Fi?
The following steps explain How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wifi for the Windows OS.
HP Envy 5055 Wifi Setup on Windows:
- The HP Envy 5055 printer is designed to work seamlessly with a computer operating on the Windows OS through a wireless network.
- The initial requirements to set up this connection is a wireless router (along with SSID and password), a wireless capable computer/laptop and the printer.
- Power up the devices and connect them to the wireless network by entering the password after selecting the correct SSID.
- For connecting the printer, touch the Settings icon on the control panel and switch on the wireless feature.
- Navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard and locate the SSID of your network. If the network is not displayed, tap on Enter Network Name and follow the on-screen guidelines to feed the data of your network.
- Once the settings are done, open the web browser on your windows computer and enter our website.
- Select the HP Envy range of printer and choose HP Envy 5055 printer from the list.
- Navigate to the Driver Download for Windows tab and click on the Download option.
- The driver can also be installed from the installation CD that comes with the printer package.
- Run the installer by selecting the Setup.exe file from the CD or the downloads folder.
- Follow the guidelines displayed in the screen and select wireless connection when prompted.
- The installer automatically installs the driver and software required for operation. Click the Finish button and end the process.
HP Envy 5055 Wifi Setup on Mac:
The following steps explain How to Connect HP Envy 5055 to Wifi for the Mac computers.
- The HP Envy 5055 printer supports wireless printing from Mac devices.
- The basic components required for establishing this connection are the Mac device, wireless router, and the HP Envy 5055 printer. Ensure that you are aware of the SSID and password for the network.
- Turn on the devices and connect them to the wireless network by selecting the apt SSID and enter the password if applicable.
- Touch the settings icon from the printer control panel and enable the wireless feature.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option and choose your network from the list. Use the Enter New Network Name option if in case, the network fails to get displayed in the control panel.
- Establish the connection and get ready for the next step of the installation.
- Launch the Internet browser on the Mac computer and open our website.
- Click on the HP Envy printers option and choose the Envy 4512 printer from the list.
- Navigate to the Driver for Mac option and click on the Download tab.
- The drivers are also available in the installation disc provided along with the printer. Hence initiate the installer by launching the Setup.dmg file from the CD or the downloads folder.
- Go by the installer guidelines and add the device when prompted by clicking on the Add Device option.
- Wait until the installer completes the process and prints a test page automatically.