How to Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer to Computer?
HP Envy is an affordable all in one printer, with HP instant ink. You can get wireless printing and good quality documents. HP Envy 4520 printers are designed for family, home users and other official purposes also. HP Envy 4520 printers are capable of printing everything, for instance-images, documents, files, emails, web pages etc.
The perform copy and scan operations also. The HP Envy 4520 printer lets you print from your smart-phones and tablets. HP Envy 4520 supports both black and white printing and color printing. The printing speed is up to 16ppm. HP Envy4520 can be used for comfortable printing. Below Provide the Easy Instructions for how to connect hp envy 4520 printer to computer.
Easy Steps for How to Connect HP Envy 4520 Printer to Computer:
- Firstly, verify that your printer box is sealed and then unpack the box after verifying. The box contains an instruction manual, a CD, a power cable, phone cord (for fax connection) and ink cartridges.
- Place the printer on a stable position and separate the printer from all other packing materials. Lift the scanner lid and take the Styrofoam sheet out and then close the lid. Unlock the top cover using edge handles.
- Open the input tray and remove all the packing materials. Ensure that you remove all the packing materials and then close the input tray. Keep aside the power cord, CD, user manual and other cable for installation.
- Ensure all the packing materials are removed, if they are not removed , during the printing process issues can happen. Later, connect the power cord properly in-order to attain best performance.
- Make sure that the rear side of the printer is connected with a power cord and the other end is connected to the working power socket. It is preferable if you connect the power cord on the direct socket.
- Press the Power button on the printer and turn it on. The LCD panel displays the preference(for instance Country or region, date and time etc.,) that you are supposed to customize based on your convenience.
- The printer is built with the LCD screen which is a touch screen display, hence you can click or tap on the display that suits your opinion. After all the customization click on OK to confirm your settings.
- The HP Envy 4520 printer is designed with a front loading input tray. Exert the input tray, drag the extender and raise it check if any tapes and card-boards are there, if any remove them.
- Load the pile of paper and check if it is resting completely. Use only the recommended paper and check for it’s size also. Glide the input tray in and check if the position is proper.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door and then remove one of it’s cartridge by touching by holding only the black plastic surface. Remove the plastic tape on the ink cartridge. Place the cartridge care fully and close it.
- Download and install the driver from the CD or from our website. Make sure that you download the driver that is more appropriate for your printer. After installing the drivers, start the printing process. We provide Clear Steps for how to connect hp envy 4520 printer to computer. For Instant Guidance Call Our Experts Via Toll-Free.