How to Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wifi Mac?
HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Specs
The HP Deskjet 3752 printer can support Google Cloud Print. It is a wireless printer. Mobile printing application such as HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint is supported by this printer. The Instant ink feature is also available for HP Deskjet 3752. Some of the suitable ink cartridges are HP 65 Black and HP 65 Tri-color. Paper types such as A4,A5, and A6 can be used for printing with this printer. It has the capacity to print 1000 pages per month. It supports scanning and printing. Fax option is not available with this printer. Learn How to connect HP Deskjet 3752 to wifi Mac below,
Easy Guide for HP DJ3752 Wifi Connection for Mac
- Turn ON the printer and make sure you connect the printer to a “power outlet” on the wall.
- Go to the Settings menu and under the devices, “Select” the option “Printers and Scanners”.
- “Select” the menu “Add a printer or scanner” from the available options.
- Add your printer by double-clicking the name of your printer from the list.
- Type WPS pin in the pop-up screen. The password will be available under menu “Wifi Direct” in your printer.
- “Open” the file or photo required for printing. And select the “File” menu and a drop-down list will appear.
- In the list, select “Print”. You can choose the HP Deskjet 3752 for printing.
- Now you can print your required file or photo in color or black ink based on your necessity.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wifi Mac Step-by-Step Instructions
- Make sure that the printer is in the ready state and there are enough papers in the input tray. You can insert nearly 60 pages in the input tray.
- To start the printing operation, you should install all the required driver software for your printer.
- In your computer, select the Wireless icon and then double click on your printer’s name.
- If the password screen pops up, type 12345678 as this is the default password. Click “OK”. It will automatically connect your printer and Mac.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 3752 Printer to Mac is also same as connecting in Windows.
- Open the file or photo from the application, you want to print. You also print multiple documents or files at a time in PDF Format.
- Choose your printer name from the given list and make adjustments in the number of copies and you can also select a black or colored copy of your file.
Where is the WPS PIN on HP Deskjet 3752?
The How to Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to wifi Mac Steps are given above Here, we provide the Simple Instructions for WPS PIN. In HP Deskjet 3752 you can find the Wi-fi Protected Setup (WPS) pin on the router. If you have a WPS push button, press that button to find WPS. Force press the button at least for three seconds. Some router may not contain the WPS push button, perform the PIN method. You can use the PIN METHOD by pressing the Wireless button on the printer and information button at the same time. The printer starts to print the network configuration page. In the printer configuration page, you will find the WPS pin on top of that page.