How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer?
About hp deskjet 2652 Wireless Connection
The wireless connection can be made either using the Wifi Protected Setup (WPS) or driver software of your HP Deskjet printer. There are two options in the WPS method. They are Push Button and PIN option. If your router has a WPS push button, you can connect using its option else utilize the PIN method. To connect the printer using the driver software, download and install it. The Wi-Fi Direct method is used to connect the printer without a router. In Below, We Provide the Instructions for How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Setup Guidance
HP Deskjet 2652 Wifi Setup for Windows
- Download and install the driver software of your printer.
- This site has a full-featured driver software that suits the operating system and version of your computer or laptop.
- “Click” on the Start button found on your computer’s display. Search for HP and select the name of your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- The above steps may slightly vary depending on the version of your Windows system.
- “Click” on the Tools option and select Device Setup & Software.
- “Tap” Connect a new device and pick the Wireless option.
- “Carry” with the guidelines on the screen to complete the setup.
- Once the printer gets connected, the wireless light starts to flash.
- You can also connect using the “Wifi Direct” option of the printer.
- To connect using Wifi Direct, press and hold the Wireless and Resume button at the same time.
- After the printer connects, the Direct icon starts appearing on the screen.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wifi Setup for Mac
- Download and launch the driver software of the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- This site has a driver software that is compatible with the operating system and version of your computer or laptop.
- You can download from this site for free of cost.
- Open the Application folder and click on the name of your printer. Double-click on the HP Utility option. Now the Utility window opens.
- Select Setup New Device in the Device menu. Carry with the guidelines on the screen. For the Next Step Given the Guidance for How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi in Windows
- Once the HP Deskjet 2652 printer is connected, the blue colored Wireless light stops to blink and starts flashing.
- If your router has a WPS push button, carry with the following steps to connect the devices. Tap and hold the Wireless button for few seconds.
- The Wireless light starts to blink. Now press the WPS button present on the router and complete the connection. If the printer connects successfully, the Wireless light starts to flash.
How to find WPS Pin on HP Deskjet 2652 Printer?
- The WPS PIN is required to connect a computer or laptop with your HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- You can find the password either from the router or computer.
- Carry with the forthcoming guidelines to find the pin on your Windows computer.
- Right-click on the Network icon located at the taskbar. Select Open Network And Sharing Center.
- Pick the Change Adapter Settings option and right-click on the network name of your router or an access point. Select Status —> Wireless Properties.
- Open the Security tab and click the Show Characters check box. Now you can find the PIN of your wireless network. In Above We Describe How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to Wifi. For Instant Assistance Contact Our Experts.