How to Connect HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Printer?
About HP Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw
HP LaserJet Pro is an All-in-One multi-functional printer that operates on Color-Laser printing technology. It is embedded with dynamic print and scan functions. It has a 3-inch touchscreen display with multiple options. The device has a standard RAM of 256 MB. You can extend the RAM using a USB flash drive. The mobile printing functionalities of the printer are Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, and HP Wireless Direct. It supports Automatic Duplexing and also embeds Google Cloud Print Service. HP LaserJet MFP m277dw uses HP ImageREt 3600 Image Enhancing Technology. It is compatible with Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems. It can print on cards, envelopes, greeting cards, labels, photo papers, and transparent sheets. The maximum printing resolution of this HP printer is up to 600 dpi for B/W and 600 dpi for Color. The maximum printing speed is up to 18 ppm for both B/W and Color. Below Guidance for How to Connect HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Printer
Easy Guidance for HP LJPRO m277dw Connection
- Unpack the “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw printer” from its package.
- “Unload” all the accessories accompanied by the printer.
- Keep the printer and its parts on a smooth and strong surface.
- “Discard” all the packing materials and send them for recycling.
- Use the power cable to provide electrical supply to the printer.
- Load blank papers into the paper tray and insert the ink cartridges.
- Install the printer drivers using the driver installation disc.
- Associate the printer with a network source and start printing.
Detailed Guidance for How to Connect HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw Printer
- Switch ON the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw printer. Locate the Wireless Settings menu on the printer’s access panel and touch it. Scroll down to go to the bottom of the page and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- “Wait” for a while and the Setup Wizard opens, turning on the printer’s Wireless function automatically. After a few seconds, the Wi-Fi begins to scan for nearby signals (hotspots).
- “Power ON” the router you use. Make sure to connect it to a network source that has an active internet connection. Review the internet connection speed and signal strength by linking it to your mobile device.
- Ensure that all the other wireless networks within the printer’s range are turned off. Wait for a while and check whether the printer bridges with your network automatically. If yes, then the auto-connect mode is enabled on your printer.
- If you have disabled the auto-connect feature, a list of networks appears on the printer’s screen. Locate the desired network and then tap it.
- Get the network password from the router’s manual if you use a secured network. Type the password in the dialog box when prompted and click OK.
- Wait until the printer displays a notification stating that the Connection is successful. Another method to connect the printer to a wireless network is using the HP Auto Wireless Connect. It is pre-installed with the printer’s operating system.
- Make sure you have the following computer and network configurations:
- “Windows Vista or later OS”
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Computer connected to an 802.11b/g/n wireless router.
- While installing the printer drivers, the system prompts to choose the connection type. Select Wireless and choose the HP Auto Wireless Connect function to set up the printer over a wireless network connection.
- Select the option called Yes! send my wireless settings to the printer option and click OK. If the wireless network configurations are not supported by the HP Auto Wireless Connect software, an alternate wireless setup method will be provided. Still If you have Doubt related How to Connect HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP m277dw or Others Contact Our Experts.