How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652?
The HP DeskJet 2652 printer should be cleaned at regularly to avoid technical and print quality issues. HP DeskJet 2652 is an inkjet printer that prints by spraying ink from the printhead onto the paper. The ink, while being sprayed, may get deposited on the printer case forming a deposit. The deposited ink, dust, smudges and other residues can be cleaned using a moist, lint-free cloth. The ink residues may accumulate inside the printer but do not try to remove it as it is normal. Use of cleaners inside the printer may damage the printer.How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652 Gudance are Follow.
About HP Deskjet 2652 Clean Issue
Frequent maintenance and regular cleaning of the HP DeskJet printer is essential to get high-quality outputs from the printer. On prolonged usage, dust may accumulate over the printer or small volume of ink may get deposited on the printer case. At times, the ink cartridge spray nozzles may get clogged and result in poor quality output with streaks and blank spaces on the printouts. Similarly, the printheads and the rollers have to be cleaned regularly to get smudge-free printouts. The printhead in the DeskJet printers can be cleaned by automatic or manual method. Do not attempt to clean the cartridge rods or the encoder strips as touching them will affect their service life. Here, Below Steps given the guidance for How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652
How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652 Print Head?
The printhead of the HP DeskJet 2652 printer can be automatically cleaned from the printer’s control panel or using the HP Solution Center.
- Place enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Hold the printer’s power button and simultaneously press the Cancel button twice and press the Resume button once. Now release the Power button. The printer will begin cleaning the printhead.
- Cleaning the printhead using the HP Solution Center
Steps for Cleaning Print Head on HP DJ2652
- “Open” the HP Solution Center software under the All Programs menu on your Windows operating system.
- “Click” Settings in the HP Solution Center software and select the Printer Toolbox option.
- “Select” the Devices Services tab followed by the Clean Printheads option.
- Now click Clean to initiate the cleaning process and carry out the prompts appearing on the screen to complete the cleaning process.
- The HP printer will print a test page once the printhead cleaning process is over.
How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652 Cartridge?
The ink cartridges on the HP DeskJet 2652 printer can be cleaned using the DeskJet Printer Assistant.
Cleaning with the HP Printer Assistant
- Locate and give a double-click on the HP Printer Assistant icon on your computer. Else, open the All Programs menu and select the HP DeskJet printer under the Devices and Printers folder.
- Select the Utilities or Tools and Updates option.
- Give a click on the Printer Maintenance followed by the Clean Cartridges option, and then carry out the instructions on displayed on the screen.
- Print a test page and examine it. If you are not satisfied with the qualiy of the print, click the ‘Intermediate Clean’ option to carry out an intense cleaning. Click the Done option if the print quality is satisfactory.
- To perform manual cleaning, carry out the steps below.
Manual Cleaning of ink cartridges
- Switch on the printer and lift the top cover. Wait for the carriage to move the center and unplug the power cord so that the carriage doesn’t move.
- Remove the ink cartridges out from the printer. Place the cartridges with their broadside down on a clean paper towel.
- Get a clean paper towel or cotton swab, and distilled water. Dampen the swab and squeeze excess water out.
- Clean the edges around the nozzle plates of the ink cartridges. Do not touch these nozzle plates or the electrical contacts.
- Also, clean the cartridge cradle inside the printer with the swab and let it dry.
- Reinsert the cartridges after drying them.
- Close the top cover and connect the power cord to the printer’s rear. For more Info Related How to Clean Printer HP Deskjet 2652 (OR) Others Contact Our Experts.