How to Change Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet 4630?
The HP Officejet 4630 printer can print, scan and fax. The printer is capable of doing all the basic printing operations that are required for the office arena. The printer also supports duplex printing which can save paper usage up to 50 percent. The automatic document feeder assists you to save time by feeding the paper into the printer automatically. The ADF is capable of handling 35 sheets. Wireless printing feature of the printer makes the printer even more work friendly. The printer has a quiet mode in which it does not make any noise which is required for the office environment. The touchscreen display of the printer makes the user interface even easier. Borderless printing is possible with the printer, and it is done effortlessly by the printer. The printer can be enrolled with the HP site to avail the instant ink services which help you to monitor the ink usage. Refer to the instructions on this page to complete the How to Change Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet 4630 Printer..
Quick Ink Cartridge Replacement Steps
- Power up the printer and allow it to become idle.
- “Open” the cartridge access door by using the side handles.
- Wait until the carriages of the printer moves and rests.
- “Remove the existing ink cartridge” from the printer.
- “Take” the new cartridge out of the packet and “remove” the orange protective tapes.
- Insert the new cartridge inside the printer.
- “Make sure” that the new cartridge is fit perfectly into the cartridge slot.
- “Close the access door” after the cartridge installation.
Easy Guidance for How to Change Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet 4630
- Power up the printer and wait until the printer stops making the sound. Pull the input paper tray and load some paper into it.
- Make sure that you align the paper using the paper using the paper width guides. If the papers are not aligned correctly, it may lead to paper jam error in the printer.
- Open the access door of the printer by using the side handles of the printer. After opening the door, the carriage of the printer moves from the right to left.
- Wait until the carriages of the printer stop moving and rests. Press the ink cartridge to release it from its slot. Make sure that both the slots of the printer are freed up before installing the cartridges.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package. Pull the orange protective tapes from the cartridges. Do not touch the copper contacts of the cartridges to avoid the damages.
- If the ink nozzle is touched, it may lead to clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Hold the cartridge by facing the nozzle towards the printer. Insert it into the place. The cartridge should be inserted into the correct slot.
- The tri-color cartridge of the printer should be inserted on the left, and the color cartridge should be inserted in the right slot.
- Push the ink cartridge towards the printer until it gets snapped perfectly into it.
- Follow the previous step to How to Change Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet 4630. After the installation, close the access door of the printer.