How to Change Ink Cartridge HP Laserjet Pro m402n?
HP Laserjet Pro m402n Features
The Laserjet Pro m402n printer is manufactured with a good set of features and perfectly fits your printing environment. Print is the main function of the Laserjet Pro m402n printer. The printer helps to conserve energy using the Auto On or Off technology. The device can produce a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,00 pages. The recommended monthly volume of the printer is 750 to 4000 pages. The printing method used is Laser and the printer can be linked to the Windows or Mac system using a wired, wireless, or USB connection. The tray 1 can handle up to 100 and the Tray 2 can hold up to 250 sheets of plain paper. The Laserjet Pro m402n printer supports the manual duplexing method. The printing speed is up to 40 pages per minute and the device weighs for about 18.92 lb. The Laserjet Pro m402n printer has a one year warranty period and is Energy Star certified. Learn How to Change Ink Cartridge HP Laserjet Pro m402n…
Quick Steps for Toner Cartridge Change
- “Open” the scanner assembly on your Laserjet Pro m402n printer.
- Raise the top cover and take the empty “toner cartridge out”.
- “Purchase” the replacement toner cartridges from the trusted sellers.
- “Remove” the new cartridge from its packaging cover.
- Pull the “orange” on the cartridge upwards to remove it.
- Handle the sides of the “toner cartridge” and gently shake it.
- Insert the “new cartridge” into the slot and push until it gets seated firmly.
- Shut off the top cover and then lower the scanner assembly.
Detailed Guidance for How to Change Ink Cartridge HP Laserjet Pro m402n
- Windows: Check the toner levels that are available in the toner cartridge. Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows system.
- “Open” the tool and “click” the name of your Laserjet Pro m402n printer.
- Choose Printer that is present in the top menu bar and select the Supply Levels option. View the toner levels on the screen.
- Mac: Click Apple and select the System Preferences option, and then choose Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your printer is enlisted in the available list and choose Options & Supplies, and then click the Supplies option.
- Change the cartridge if the toner levels are low or empty. Raise the scanner assembly that is present on your Laserjet Pro m402n printer.
- Raise the top “cover and remove” the toner cartridge from the slot. Get a new toner cartridge that is genuine and compatible with the model of your Laserjet Pro m402n printer.
- Keep the “new ink cartridge” out of the packing and set the old cartridge aside for recycling. Find the orange clip on the new cartridge and remove it. Hold the toner cartridge by its sides. Shake the toner cartridge to evenly distribute the powder.
- Bend the tab that is present on the left side of the cartridge and pull it until the tapes are removed from the toner cartridge.
- Place the cartridge with the tracks present inside the Laserjet Pro printer and push it forward until it fixes into place. Bring the top cover down and the scanner assembly. In, Above we Provided the Simplified Guidance for How to Change Ink Cartridge HP Laserjet Pro m402n Printer