How to Change Cartridge in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dw?
About HP LJPRO m451dw Toner Cartridge
To replace the new cartridge, we should pull out the orange tab and insert the cartridges by opening the front cover in the HP Laserjet pro 400 m451dw printer. Now close the front cover of the printer and shake the cartridge well before using it.
- Tap the “Front cover button” to open the front cover.
- “Grasp” the toner cartridge handle and proceed to pull the toner cartridge out.
- “Put” it on top of a piece of paper.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package.
- “Pull” the orange tab until it is out of the cartridge.
- “Grasp” the toner cartridge and shake it before installation.
- Shake it back and forth for about 4 to 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- “Slide” the toner cartridge firmly into the printer and close the front cover.
Easy Guidance for Change Toner
Steps for Changing the Cartridge in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dw Printers
- Open the front cover. Pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Hold the handle on the old ink cartridge. Pull the cartridge up to take it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Gently hold the ink cartridge and move it from front to back to distribute the ink evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the orange plastic shield from the bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Do not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the ink cartridge.
- Fingerprints on the imaging drum can cause print quality problems.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printer. Pull the tab on the left side of the ink cartridge to remove the sealing tape.
- Recycle the sealing tape. Close the ink cartridge drawer and shut the front door.
- Keep the old ink cartridge, sealing tape, and the orange plastic shield in the box. Now install the new ink cartridge. For More Guidance Related How to Change Cartridge in HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dw & Others Contact Our Experts.