How to Cancel Print Job on HP Laserjet Pro 400?
The print jobs on an HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer must be cancelled if the papers are stuck in the queue. You can delete the print jobs directly from the printer, from your Windows or Mac computer, or using any of the printer software that is installed on your system. The instructions on how to cancel the print job on HP Laserjet Pro 400 are given on this page.
Quick Step for Cancel Print Job
- Tap the Cancel button on your Laserjet Pro 400 printer.
- Press the “X, Stop, or Cancel button” on your printer’s LCD screen.
- Look at the notification area on your computer window.
- “Choose” the “print job” that you want to cancel.
- Search for devices on your Personal Computer.
- “Choose” the Devices and Printers option from the results.
- “Right-click” the icon of your Laserjet Pro 400 printer.
- “Click” See What’s Printing and select the print job that needs to be canceled.
Detailed Solution for how to cancel print job on hp laserjet pro 400
- If you want to delete a print job that is currently in progress, press the “Cancel button” on the operation panel of your Laserjet Pro 400 printer.
- Software application: A dialog box opens on the window that allows users to cancel their print job. For Server 2003, 2008, or Windows XP: Select the Start button that is available on the left diagnol end of your computer screen and then click the Settings option.
- Choose Printers and Faxes and double-click the name of your Laserjet Pro 400 printer. Right-click on the print job that you want to delete and then select the Cancel button.
- Windows 7: Click the Start icon on your Personal Computer and then choose the Devices and Printers option. Double-click on the icon of your HP printer to open the software window. Right-click the print job that is to be deleted and the choose the Cancel option.
- Windows Vista: Click the Start button on your computer screen and select the Control Panel option. Choose the Printer option under the Hardware and Sound window.
- Double-click the name of your HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer and the software window appears on the screen. Right-click the print document which you want to cancel and then choose the Cancel option.
- You can also stop a print ob that is currently in progress by pressing the Cancel button on your HP printer.
- If your printer has an LCD screen, touch the print job which you want to cancel and tap the X or Stop button.
- HP ePrint application: Touch the Notification icon on the Home screen and tap X, and then press the Yes button.
- HP Print Service Plugin: Open the app and swipe the Home screen to see the list of current jobs in the notification window. Choose the print job that you wish to remove and then click the Cancel option. Now, Your How to Cancel Print Job on HP Laserjet Pro 400 Query was Fixed. Still you have Queries Contact Our Experts.