How Do I Scan on HP Envy 7155 Printer?
About Scan Function
The steps mentioned below explains how to scan on the HP Envy 7155 printer. The built-in scanner on the device enables the user to perfectly scan original documents into soft copies of with the best clarity. The device is capable of scanning in both black and color with the help of the fast flatbed scanner that is mounted on it. Below Provide the instructions for How Do I Scan on HP Envy 7155 Printer.
HP Envy 7155 Scan to Computer
Quick Steps for Scan to Computer
- “Connect” the HP Envy 7155 Printer to a power source by connecting a power cord.
- v the computer and make it ready for the connection.
- “Initiate” a wired or wireless connection from the HP Envy 7155 Printer.
- Check whether the required printer software is installed on the computer before initiating the connection.
- Start the HP Envy printer software on the computer.
- “Lift” the scanner lid to place the document or photo with the face to be scanned facing downwards on the scanner glass.
- Choose Scan a Document or Photo in the printer software.
- Select the file type from the list of supported formats and select Scan.
HP Envy 7155 Scan to Email
- Power ON your HP Envy 7155 printer by connecting the power supply.
- Place the document to be scanned over the scanner glass.
- Launch the HP Smart App on your computer.
- Make sure that the system and printer are connected either using a wireless or wired connection.
- Click on the Scan option and choose the Scan to email option. The printer will now scan the document or photo that is placed on the glass.
- Look at the preview of the scanned document and make the necessary changes.
- Utilize the additional pages icon to add more pages to your document. Select the format in which the scanned document is to be saved.
- Click on the Send option to send the document to the email.
HP Envy 7155 Scan to Pdf
- Power on the HP Envy 7155 printer by attaching its power cord to a power source.
- Power up your computer and establish a connection to the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Ensure that the connection is stable and the printer driver is installed on the computer.
- Check if the latest version of the printer software is installed on the computer.
- Open the printer software and tap on the Scan option.
- Open the scanner lid and place the document on the scanner glass.
- Click on the scan option in the software to scan the first page.
- Click the Add page option and add more pages to the document and save it as a PDF document in your computer. Above Provide the Detail Guidance for How Do I Scan on HP Envy 7155, etc…