How Do I Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wifi?
HP DeskJet 3752 is an All-in-One printer that uses the thermal inkjet technology to print high-quality documents.The printer has a LCD icon display control panel that enables easy access to the printer features. The default printing resolution of the printer is up to 1200×1200 dpi. Both black and color ink cartridges can be loaded into the printer. The printer supports mobile printing services such as AirPrint, ePrint and wireless direct printing, using which it can be accessed from your device from remote locations. The printer can be connected to Wi-Fi using the WPS Push method or PIN method. Learn How Do I Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wifi below,
Easy Guidance for HP DJ3752 Wifi Connection
- Enable power supply to power up the HP Deskjet 3752 Printer.
- Make sure the router and the computer are turned ON.
- “Connect” your computer to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Slightly touch the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and select the WPS Push Mode.
- “Push” and reset the WPS button on the router if you have chosen the Push button method.
- Select the PIN method under the Wireless settings menu, and note the “PIN” displayed on the control panel.
- “Enter” the PIN on the router.
- Let your printer connect to the network.
How Do I Connect HP Deskjet 3752 to Wifi Step-by-Step Instructions
- Power ON your HP Deskjet printer and give it some time for completing its warm-up period. If you have connected a USB or an Ethernet cable to the printer during the hardware setup, unplug it from the printer’s rear.
- Check if you have installed the very new version of the printer driver on your computer. Use the installation disc or download the recent version of the driver.
- The Wi-Fi connection for the printer can be established using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature. The computer should be connected to the same network.
- The WPS method, in turn, can be performed by the “PIN method or Push Button” method. The router should feature a WPS button to carry out the Push-button method.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printing machine’s control panel. and select Wireless Settings. Select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) followed by ‘Push button’.
- Now force press the “WPS button” on your router. Wait for the printer to identify the network and connect to it. Verify the connection by printing a test page.
- To perform the PIN method, open the “Wireless Settings menu” on the printer’s control panel and then select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Now choose the PIN option.
- The printer will now display a “PIN” on the control panel. Note it down. Go to your router and enter the PIN.
- The printer will search for the network can connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you could not connect your printer to the network, print a Wireless network Test report, to find out the issue. Contact us for further assistance. Still you have any doubt Related How to Install Ink Cartridge HP Deskjet 3752 or Others Contact Our Experts.