HP Envy 5530 Setup Mj944awaD9n2 2019-01-05T12:21:01+00:00
HP ENVY 5530 FIRST-TIME PRINTER SETUPHP ENVY 5530 DRIVER DOWNLOADHP ENVY 5530 USER MANUALHP ENVY 5530 DRIVER INSTALLATIONHP ENVY 5530 INK CARTRIDGEHP ENVY 5530 WIRELESS CONNECTIONHOW TO PRINT ON HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER?HOW TO SCAN ON HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER?HOW TO FAX ON HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER?HOW TO RESET HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER?HP ENVY 5530 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
HP Envy 5530 Printer Download Guidance
Take a glance at the HP support home site. Enter your printer name as 123.hp.com/envy5530 in the search bar and press the Enter key. Click on the User guides column to download the various manual. Similarly, choose Software, Drivers and Firmware option to download the drivers and firmware that supports your printer.
HP Envy 5540 Driver
To download the HP Envy 5530 Driver, check over the HP Support home website. Type HP Envy 5530 printer in the search box and press the enter key to start the search process. In the next page, Select on the Software, Drivers and Firmware option. From the drop-down list select your operating system and version to download the driver software.
HP 5540 User Guidance
To download the user guides for the HP Envy 5530 printer, look through the HP Support home website in your browser. Search by entering your printer model name in the search box. Click on the User Guides column and choose your preferred language from the list of available languages. Then download the manual and use it.
HP Envy 5530 Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
Steps for HP 5530 Setup First-Time Install:
- Unbox your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- tapes and plastic coverings from the printer sides.Clear away the
Lift the “scanner” cover and remove the plastic covering and tapes.
- Open the “ink cartridge access area” and remove the packing materials.
- ink cartridge door and scanner lid.“Close” the
- power cord came with the printer and then connect your printer to the electrical socket.Use the
- Pull out the tray and place a pile of blank sheets.
Push the “input tray” inside the printer. Take the ink cartridges that came up with the printer. Install the ink cartridges into its slot by accessing through the ink cartridge door. Shut the ink cartridge access door. Configure your printer with a fast network connection.
Easy Instructions for HP Envy 5530 Driver Download & Installation
Download HP Envy 5530 Driver for Windows
- Switch ON your computer.“Connect” your Windows computer to a network connection.“Open” the Internet Browser.“Open” HP Support home website and then type and search HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Select the Software, Driver and Firmware tab in the list of available options.“Tap” on Change option.Select your operating system as Windows and choose the Windows version.
- Click on Update option.Click on the + icon in the Driver column and select the Download option.The driver file starts to download in the browser download path.
Download HP Envy 5530 Driver for Mac
- Turn ON your Mac computer and HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Connect and ensure that the network connection has fast internet access.Look into the HP support home website using your internet browser.Key the printer model name in the search bar and search.Click on the Software, Drivers and Firmware column.Select your Computer operating system as Mac OS and version.Click on the Change option, after choosing the system OS and version.See the driver and firmware that displays on the below rows.“Tap” on the + symbol and click on the Download option to download the driver file.Open the driver file and Install the recent version of driver software on your Mac computer.
HP Envy 5530 Driver Installation Guidance
Switch on your computer and 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.Uninstall the older version of driver software previously installed.Switch on the router to provide the network connection with fast internet access.Search the printer driver by entering your printer model.Download the full feature printer driver software from the HP’s site compatible with your computer’s operating system.Double tap the driver setup file icon to run the file.Accept the license agreement and follow the other instructions shown on the screen.Print with your printer and ensure the successful driver installation.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup Guidance
Power on your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and network router. Link your printer to the router Wi-Fi connection. Choose Wireless as connection type when prompted during the installation.
How to Connect HP Envy 5530 to Wireless?
- Turn ON your 123.hp.com/envy 5530 printer and computer.Switch on the “network router” and connect it with a broadband connection.Obtain the network name and password before connecting to the network.
- “Press” the Wireless icon on the control panel.See the Wireless Summary window appears and tap on Settings option.
- Click the “Wireless Setup Wizard” and follow on-screen information.Check and ensure the network connection and then check the network speed.“Open” the HP support home site after looking into the internet browser.Download the printer driver that supports your printer.Select the connection type as Wireless when it prompts during the driver installation.
HP Envy 5530 Wifi Direct Guidance
Check and ensure that the printer and computer are turned on.Search for Settings in the start menu and tap on Devices.Choose Printers and Scanners and tap on Add a printer or scanner.Choose and tap on Show Wi-Fi Direct printers in the list of options.Find your printer name with DIRECT and do not tap on Add Device.See printer control panel for WPS PIN.
- WPS PIN within 90 seconds.Enter the Tap Next to complete the setup.
How to Connect HP Envy 5530 to Computer?
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer to an electrical source to turn on.Load a stack of blank sheets in the input tray.Check and confirm the correct installation of cartridges and ink levels.Switch on a network router and connect a broadband or LAN cable.Connect your computer and printer with an Ethernet cable if your printer supports Ethernet connection.Collect the name and password of the router network.Click the Wireless icon on the control panel to view the Wireless Summary screen.Tap on the Settings option and then the Wireless Setup Wizard option.Follow the instructions shown on the computer to set up the network connection.Connect your computer and printer with a USB cable if prompted during driver installation.
HP Envy 5530 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service and a secure way that allows printing from anywhere. Using an active internet connection, directly send the file you want to print to printer email to print the file.
Plug your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer to a steady power source to turn it on.Turn on your network router and set up a wireless network connection.Load papers in the input tray and then check the correct installation of cartridges.Touch the HP ePrint button on the printer control panel.Complete the steps on the control panel screen to set up the network.Tap on Print or Print Info to find the printer email in the printout.Add the file as an attachment in the email and send it to the printer’s email address.
HP Envy 5530 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution that helps to print from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Active internet is the only thing essential to print with AirPrint
Use an iOS device of version 4.2 or later which supports AirPrint.Switch your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer to ON condition.Find the AirPrint option under the network settings to enable.Place the printer with the range of router connection.Update your iOS to the latest firmware and software.Provide a fast internet connection to the printer and the computer over a wireless network connection.Select the document you need to print and then tap on the Share icon.Find the printed document in the output tray.
HP Envy 5530 Cloud Print Setup
Set up your HP Envy 5530 printer with Google Cloud print from a mobile device or computer to print with Google Cloud Print.
Switch on your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and computer.Check and ensure the ink levels and then the proper installation of ink cartridges.Link your computer and printer to the same network.Look into the chrome browser and log in to your Google account.Key as chrome://devices in the address bar and press the Enter button.Google cloud printer detects the printer connected with the computer network.Choose your printer under New Devices and tap on Register to confirm.Print your document or webpage once the printer registration completed.
HP Envy 5530 Ink Cartridge Installation Guidance
Buy the ink cartridges that are compatible with the HP Envy 5530 printers from a HP Store or a local retailer. Load the paper and install the ink cartridges in its respective cartridge slot.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5530?
- HP Envy 5530 Printer.Purchase the ink cartridges that are compatible with the “Open” the paper tray and load a stack of blank sheets and then close it.
- Turn ON the printer and raise the scanner lid.Unlock the cartridge access door and wait for a moment until the carriage is idle and silent.Open the cartridge cover and take out the empty cartridge.Unpack the new cartridge and hold at a slight upward angle.Place the new cartridge into the empty slot and close with a cover.Close the cartritdge access door and the scanner lid.
How to Change Ink in HP Envy 5530?
Purchase a compatible replacement ink from an HP store or a local retailer.Buy the refill kits such as a syringe, needle, plastic gloves, clear tapes.
- Turn off your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and plug out the power cord.Lift the scanner lid and open the cartridge access door. Take out the empty cartridge from its slot and find the refill hole covered with a ball.Use a small hand drill or screwdriver to take the ball out.Absorb the replacement ink with the syringe and slowly inject in the hole.Place the cartridge in its slot and close the cartridge door and then the scanner lid.
How to Load Photo Paper in HP Envy 5530 Printer?
Slide the input paper tray towards you to extend it outwards.Extend the paper width guides to the outermost position.Place a heap of photo paper at the centre of the tray.Place the photo paper with the print side down and the short edge is facing towards the printer.Push the photo paper inwards into the tray until it stops.Move the paper guides close, so that they rest on the photo paper.Push the paper tray inside the printer until clicks into its place.Try to print on the photo paper to ensure correct loading.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 5530 Printer?
Load the photo paper in the input tray and edit the print settings to print photos using the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
Turn on the HP Envy 5530 Printer and computer.Clear away the plain papers placed in the input tray and load photo papers.Place the photo paper with the short edge facing towards the printer and print side facing downwards.Edit the photo to improve the appearance settings.Open the photo in Windows Photo viewer or paint and click on Menu icon.Choose the Print command to open general print settings.Find and edit the print settings from the Document Properties window.Click the OK option to confirm and then the Print option to Print photo.
How to Print Envelopes on HP Envy 5530 Printer?
Connect your printer to a power source to power on and turn on your computer.Load the envelopes in the input tray.Place the print side facing down and the short edge facing toward the printer.Find and select WordPad in Windows search result.Tap the Menu symbol and press Page Setup.Choose the type and select the orientation as Landscape.Key the address text and use the formatting tool to align the text.To print the envelope tap on the Print option.
How to Scan on HP Envy 5530 Printer?
To scan with the HP Envy 5530 printer, place the file on the scanner glass and press the scan button. The scanned file automatically saved in a folder to the network-connected computer.
Turn on the printer and computer.Connect your printer and computer to the same network with high-speed internet access.Download the scanner driver from the HP’s site.Complete the on-screen instruction to install the driver on your computer.Open the scanner lid and place the file you need to scan over the scanner glass.Either click the Scan button in printer directly or select the Scan a Document or photo option to open HP Scan.Preview the scanned file and click the Save option to save the file.Repeat these steps to scan each file.
HP Envy 5530 Scan to Computer Guidance
Turn on your HP printer and computer.Link your computer and printer to the same network connection.Go to HP support home site and download the driver software.Accept the Software License Agreement and accomplish the other instructions to complete the installation.Load the file you need to scan on the scanner glass or in Automatic Document Feeder.Open the HP Printer Assistant and tap on Scan a Document or Photo option.The HP Scan application opens. Find the scanned document prompts to save in the same network connected computer.Change the scan job settings and save the file on your computer.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 5530?
Power on your computer and HP Envy 5530 printer.Download and install the suitable scanner driver.Place the files on the Automatic Document Feeder that you need to scan.Use the PDF document-related shortcuts to save multiple photos into a single file.Open the HP Printer software and press the Scan a Document or Photo option to open HP Scan.Choose the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut in HP Scan.Click on Save option to save multiple files into a single file.To save in PDF format, change the file extension and choose the destination folder.
HP Envy 5530 Fax Setup Guidance
Sending a fax with a fax-capable HP printer is considered as the more secure and comfortable way to share the file than sending through postal mail or email.
Turn on the printer and connect one end of the phone cord to the 1-Line jack in the back of the printer.Connect the other end to the phone wall jack.Set the necessary fax settings such as fax header, ring type, fax volume, dial type and other preferences.Find Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report to run the fax test and confirm the correct fax set up.Load the fax document on the scanner glass or the ADF.Ensure that blank paper is loaded in the paper tray andDial the receiver fax number including the area code.Tap the Send button and wait for the fax report to learn whether the fax was sent or an error occurred.
In the HP Envy 5530 printer, troubleshooting methods are generally used to analyse the printer issues and to rectify it.
Browse the HP support website to download the most recent version of printer firmware and update the older printer firmware.