123.hp.com/envy7645 Printer AiO Support
- HP 7645 FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP
- HP 7645 DRIVER INSTALLTION
- HP 7645 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP 7645 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP 7645 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP 7645 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDANCE
HP 7645 Driver
Go to our website and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver Software. If your computer is not connected to the Internet, insert the software CD in your computer. If CD does not start, browse to Computer, double-click the CD/DVD drive icon with the HP logo, double-click setup.exe and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP 7645 Software
HP has released various software to make printing easier. HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool for Windows to help resolve printing,scanning problems. The HP Smart app includes tools to print, scan, check ink levels,set your printer on a wireless network. Using Mopria Print Service Plugin, you can print web pages, emails,photos from your Android device to your HP network-connected printer.
HP 7645 Guidance
The user guide will provide you additional information or instructions, such as setting up your printer, setting up the control panel, product parts location, status lights and troubleshooting a printer issue. If you lose the manual that is provided in your printer package, you can download the manual from our website. From setting up your printer to solving a printer issue it is better to refer the user manual.
HP Envy 7645 Setup First-Time Installation
The first step after receiving your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer is to unbox it. You will be able to carry on with the next steps only after unboxing the printer. Carefully unbox the printer and start printing the document.
Steps for HP 7645 Unboxing & Setting Up
- Locate a suitable area to set up your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer. Slice the tape to open it. Cut open the tape that is holding things in places such as the front clear acrylic door and side panels.
- After unboxing your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer and its components, clear away the packaging materials from the printer. Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove all tape and packing material present inside the printer.
- Place the duplexer in the slot found on the posterior side of the printer and power up your printer. Choose your preferred language on the control panel of your printer and then click continue.
- SLoad the paper that should be printed in the paper tray with the print side facing downward. Open the ink cartridge access door and install the cartridges. After installation, close the cartridge access door.
- Install the latest 123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver and software. To check the printer’s performance, try to print a sample document. The manual and driver can be downloaded from our website. Follow the manual for set up and troubleshooting.
- Turn on the Printer and open the top cover or ink cartridge access door of the printer. Wait for the carriage to move to the right side of the printer and the printer to become idle and quiet.
- Unwrap the new cartridge from its packaging and clear off the protective tape from the cartridge. Slide the ink cartridge into the printer and place it in the cartridge holder carefully. Close the top cover.
- Open the HP solution center and select Settings. In the settings window, choose Printer Toolbox. Select Align the Print Cartridges in the Printer Toolbox dialog box, and then click Align. Print a sample document.
Easy Inistructions for 123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver Installation
The HP Envy 7645 Driver can also be installed from the installation CD. Printer driver converts the data to be printed into a specific format that the printer can read.
- Open Change device Installation, and then select the Change device installation settings Control Panel setting. In the Device Installation Settings window, select the option to automatically download the driver.
- Get ready for 123.hp.com/envy7645 Driver installation by connecting your printer to the computer with a USB cable or through your local network. Open Devices and Printers and select your printer’s name, if it is not listed, then add your printer to the list.
- You can also download the driver software from our website. Double-click the downloaded driver file, click Run and the installation will begin.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation..The driver software installed from the driver CD.
- Load the CD in the drive and begin the installation.You can choose between Custom install and Easy install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the driver. Check if you can Print a document after the installation.
- If you are unable to Print, then follow the troubleshooting procedure or call our tech support for assistance.
How to Send Fax?
The mechanism of scanning a document and then sending a facsimile of that document via a telephone connection to another printer or fax-capable device is called as faxing. That fax machine then prints out the received document. Faxing uses the subscriber line rather than a web association, therefore it’s safer than email.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Connection
- Wi-Fi Direct will provide your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer a direct wireless connection that will allow you to print without connecting to the Internet or joining a local network.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct option from your Envy printer’s control panel or print the information report. This will contain the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- If you have not installed the HP printer software on the computer, connect to Wi-Fi Direct first and then install the printer software.
- On your computer, select Wireless Settings and turn on Wi-Fi. Open the document you would like to print.
- Select your printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name from the list.
- If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password. On the computer, open the list of installed programs and click the HP folder.
- Choose 123.hp.com/envy7645 Printer Setup and Software, and then select Connect a new printer.
- Click on Wireless and then select Next.
- Remove the Ethernet cable from the printer to convert the Ethernet connection to a wireless connection.
- Open the printer software after the installation.
- Run the Wireless Setup Wizard to make the wireless connection.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
HP Envy 7645 USB Connection
- To enable the USB port from 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer’s control panel press the home button and follow the on-screen instructions. Click on Enable option and save the changes made before proceeding to the next step.
- The USB port can also be enabled from Embedded Web server. Select the print tab in EWS. Choose Retrieve from USB Setup, then select Enable Retrieve from USB and click Apply. Confirm if the USB flash drive is inserted into the easy-access USB port and proceed to the next step.
- Once the printer detects the USB flash drive, select the OK button for it to access the drive. Select the document and alter the number of copies that should be printed and click the OK button. If the document prints successfully, you are done and you can start with your print job.
- To change from a wireless connection to a USB, open System Preferences. Depending on your operating system, click Print & Fax , Print, Scan & Fax , or Printers & Scanners in the Hardware section.
- Select your printer in the left pane and click – at the bottom of the list. Do the same for the fax entry, if there is one for the current connection. Open HP Utility.
- HP Utility is located in the Hewlett-Packard folder in the Applications folder at the top level of the hard disk. Choose Devices, Setup New Device and follow the prompts. In case an error occurs, reset the USB connection and follow the same instructions given above to print the document.