123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer AiO Support
- HP ENVY 5660 PRINTER FIRST-TIME SETUP
- HP ENVY 5660 DRIVER INISTALLTION
- HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- HP ENVY 5660 MOBILE PRINTING
- HP ENVY 5660 DUPLEX PRINTING
- HP ENVY 5660 TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Envy 5660 Driver
HP Envy 5660 Software Drivers perform inaudibly in the background, keeping all devices evenly and productively.You have 2 main options to update your 123.hp.com/envy5660 driver, you can either manually update the drivers yourself or you can use a driver update tool to automate this process for you and keep all your drivers up-to-date.
HP Envy 5660 Software
Electronics and software work in tandem. Take HP Print and Scan Doctor. This freeware can scan your printer for issues essentially playing the role of an anti-virus, only that instead of viruses, there are issues. 123.hp.com/envy5660 ePrint is another wonderful program that takes wireless printing to the next level with features such as email-print.
HP 5660 User Guidance
123.hp.com/envy5660 User Manual. Most machines of any degree of complexity, that we opt to live around are offered to us with an instruction manual. A guide to how the unfamiliar machine works, what we can expect from it, how to interpret its signals. From setting up to troubleshooting, we need a user guide for everything.
HP Envy 5660 Setup First-Time Installation
Setting up your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer starts with unboxing the device. Products inside each package can vary depending on the country you live in. After you unbox your printer, place it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the tape material from the outer body of the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Lift the scanner lid and clear away the packing material from the scanner glass. Move on to the next step to discard the plastic tape from the cartridge access area.
- By holding the handles on the sides of the printer, raise the cartridge access door until it locks into place. Remove all the plastic tape from inside. Pull out the input and the output trays and remove any packing material present inside. Recycle the packing materials.
- Look for the power cord inside the box and connect it to the rear end of the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer. Connect the other end of the power cord into the power socket. Turn on the printer and complete the initial setup processes.
- Set the preferred language, the location, date and time and select yes to confirm. To load paper into the printer, pull out the paper tray to its maximum and slide out the paper width guides to its maximum.
- Slide in the stack of paper and adjust the paper width guides according to the size of the paper and close the tray. To insert the cartridges, take them out of the box and remove the plastic tape.
- Hold it on the sides and twist the orange cap to remove it. Insert it into the slot with the copper contacts facing the printer. Push it into position until it locks. Align the cartridge to start using it.
- Keep the printer on until ink charging is finished. The power light will flash while charging and it stays on when completed. The initial ink cartridges will be partly used to charge the printhead. So they may print fewer pages compared to subsequent ink cartridges.
- The type of paper you use has an influence on the environmental impact of your printer. You can reduce your paper consumption and the impact on the environment by automatically printing on both sides of the page.
Easy Guidance for HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation
Regardless of the type of connection between your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and the computer, you need to download and install the HP Envy 5660 Driver software to start using your printer.
Steps for HP Envy 5660 Driver Installation
- Download the driver software from the internet. When downloading the driver, make sure you download the full feature driver to be able to make the most out of your printer.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the downloads folder on your computer. Double click on the file to open it and an installation wizard will open.
- On the installation screen, select HP Easy Scan and click Add Printer to add it.
- Select your printer and click Print Using and once again select Add.
- Follow the instructions, finish the installation. Select and connect the printer to your computer via USB when prompted during the installation.
- Once you have connected the printer to the computer, try printing a document using the printer to check if everything works properly.
- If the printer prints the document, your printer has been successfully setup.